Author's Note

Hey my beautiful and handsome readers, I hope you all are doing well.

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY to all my Indian and Korean readers.

So there are some things I want to let you all know before I start my story.

Those who didn't read my 1st book Lost Mafia Princess, please read that and if you don't want to it's ok , you can read it as STAND ALONE. I just want to let you all know that the male and female lead only met twice yeara ago and they both developed their crush but never got a chance to talk or meet.

SCHEDULE: For now, I'll be uploading on Monday and Thursday. I had writer's block for a long time so I couldn't write much and now my exams are near. So I hope you all understand. But once I am free with my exams I'll start uploading daily. And this time I decided to write long chapters for you guys as I won't be uploading daily so as a concession 😁. Except for 2-3 chapters in starting, all chapters will be long. Hope you like it.

COVER:  If you guys could make some good covers for my  book I'll be more than happy😄. You can message me if you have some good covers.

And some more points like:

1.Please do votes. Most of you don't vote and it is really demotivating as a writer. So please if you are liking the story just click on the vote button.

2. Constructive criticism is welcomed.

3. English is not my 1st language so feel free to correct the mistake.

4. Keep spreading love and happiness.