20. Siblings bond

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE 🎉🎉. A GIFT FROM YOUR AUTHOR TO YOU ALL 😘😘. I HOPE THIS YEAR BRINGS A LOT OF LUCK IN YOUR LIFE❤️❤️. NOW SEE YOU AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER 🤭.

_______________

Alessa and Rudransh are both sitting on a couch in front of Ethan, Vincenzo,Vivaan and Samuel (Alessa's personal bodyguard).

The situation was so uncomfortable. Ethan was sitting on the couch looking straight at Rudransh trying to intimidate him. Vivaan was looking between Ethan and Rudra. Samuel was glaring at Rudra. Only Vincenzo was sitting there relax with one leg on the other.

After an eerie silence of almost 5 minutes,Ethan just looked at Alessa and then back at Rudra.

“Lisa,you can go and wait in your room. Or if you wanna stay here , i would request you to not interrupt the conversation between us” Ethan said to alessa .

“I will stay here” She said holding Rudra's hand which made a smile to form on his face. It didn't go unnoticed by Ethan how just one touch of her sister made that stone hearted businessman smile.

“Look Rudransh, I am not gonna ask you why you chose my sister or what are your intentions? I just want to let you know my sister is a princess. She isn't just my twin but my best friend, my heartbeat, my saviour. I promised her to never interfere in her love life but if my sister ever shed a tear because of you then trust me I'll forget our friendship and show you the real hell on this earth”

“Ethan” Alessa said with a gasp

“I am not finished yet twinny ….…. Yeah where was i? Make your life a hell. My sister is above everything and everyone in my life  . I cherished her all my life and when at this stage of life she chose you, now it's your responsibility to cherish her and make her realize how precious she is . Once you break her heart , no one in this world would be able to save you from me. So, now decision is yours, if you can take the responsibility of cherishing my sister or want to save your life and find a girl with normal brothers and not psychos” Ethan finished and leaned back on the couch.

The words of Ethan made the whole room pin drop silent when Vivaan interrupted

“Rudra, you are my cousin brother but she is my best friend and sister i never had. Make sure you keep her happy because if you hurt her i won't come to save you instead she will be my 1st priority” Vivaan said with soft eyes to him.

The whole environment was getting so uncomfortable with all the threats. Alessa was somewhere scared what if Rudra got angry with their behaviour but somewhere she was happy seeing how much her family loves her.

Rudra tightened his hold on Alessa's hand giving her some relief and spoke

“I know how much loved she is. And i won't cherish her because you asked me to instead because i love her. You don't need to worry about her heartbreak because my intentions are to make her heart bloom every single day and to stay with her forever” he said the last line looking directly in her eyes.

“You better keep that in mind” Vincenzo interrupted.

Rudra looked at Vincenzo and remembered him from yesterday evening.

“I didn't quite recognise you” Rudra said with a hint of jealousy quite evident.

Vincenzo and others smirked at him noticing his jealousy while Alessa was unknown to all this.

“He is security head of Alessa” Ethan said

“And married “ Vivaan said keeping his hand on Rudra's shoulder and laughed out loud.