24. Blooming love 💕

READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END PLEASE.

_____________________________________

Alessa and Rudransh were tangled up in sheets sleeping soundly in the room which was dim lighted , as the only source of light were the rays of sunlight entering through curtains. There was an eerie silence and only sound of breathing could be heard in the room mixed with the chatter patter sounds from outside.

Alessa turned in her sleep and her hand touched something hard. She moved her hand on the surface squinting her closed eyes.

“Since when bunny got so hard.” She thought still in her slumber and slowly opened her eyes only to get surprise with the most beautiful view in front of her eyes.

She looked at her man who has his eyes closed with his lips parted a little, relaxed face, 2 button of his shirt were opened .
Unknowingly, a smile formed on her face and slowly her eyes opened fully, taking in the appearance of the literal Greek God lying beside her.
She lift her hand and put on his cheek, slowly caressing it with her thumb. A smile formed on her face. Love can be clearly seen in her eyes. Only she knows how she stopped herself from kissing him at that moment.

She looked at her side and saw that she spent her all night on his arm. She lifted her head to give some relief to his hand but Rudra folded his arm making her land on his chest and hugged her tight. Alessa looked up at him and saw him looking at her.

“Good morning,jaan” Rudra wished her in his deep husky morning voice giving her butterflies.

“Good morning, ansh” Alessa replied with a sweet smile.

“Oh! How i wish to wake up every morning with you beside me” Rudra said kissing her head.

Alessa smiled and kissed on his shirt claded chest.

Rudra pulled her up
“Baby although i love your kisses and mostly on my chest but right now i need those lips here” he said pointing towards his lips and leaned towards her but Alessa put a hand on his lips before they could fulfill their wishes.

“Bad breath” She said slowly with a red face.

“Do i care?” Rudra said and captured her lips for a beautiful morning kiss. He entered his tongue in her mouth exploring her. After satisfying his lips, he pulled back and looked at Alessa whose face was all red. Her face was intriguing her to not leave her even for a second and he pecked her lips once and then again and again .

“Now it's a good morning ” He whispered in her ear making her go all red.

And before she could reply, a knock was heard on the door making both of their eyes wide. They both looked at the door in a snap.

“Alessa, open the door child ” Madhuri's voice was heard from outside the room.

“Mom”
“Aunty”
They both whispered together.

Alessa pushed Rudra making him fall off the bed. Rudra looked at alessa astonished.

She stood up from the bed and fixed her clothes.She looked around finding Rudra and saw him on the floor.

“You can't hide on the floor , Ansh. Come on!! ” Alessa panicked shocking Rudra.

"Wow!!she didn't even notice , she literally kicked me out of her bed." thought Rudra .

He stood up and started going towards the bathroom.

“What are you doing? What if aunty need to go in bathroom” Alessa said holding his hand and pulled him towards the wardrobe.