25. Her Shield

Rudra was in his office typing furiously on his laptop when he got a call from reception.

“What is it??” he asked not paying much attention.

“Sir , a parcel is delivered in the name of Alessa Romano. And as per your order, we called you before informing her.“
Rudra got alerted on hearing this and put all pf his work aside. He asked her about every detail and ordered her to send the parcel in his office.

He called Vedant without wasting any time and asked him to report in his cabin immediately. When Vedant reached his cabin, he filled him with all the information.
Soon, the parcel reached Rudransh's cabin and Vedant went to receive it.. After some minutes , Vedant came back with a shopping parcel in his hand.

“It seems to be from a shopping site, should we really open it??” Vedant asked unsure.

“I don't wanna take any risk when it's the matter of my Isha's safety “ Rudra said while opening up the parcel .

And as they expected, it was from the same person.

He fisted his hand tightly on seeing the pictures of Alessa with bruised face lying down on the floor and a letter.

Rudra looked at the pictures and tightly fisted his hand causing his veins to pop.

All the memories of that day which he buried deep down in his heart were again coming out. His eyes were raging with anger on seeing the pictures.
He lost control on his emotions and threw his laptop across the room. He kicked his chair and punch his hand in the wall causing it to bleed.

Vedant ran to stop him.
“Stop it Rudra!!!! ” Vedant said holding him back.
“How can I?? How can I fucking stop……..”

“Rudra!!” Vedant said trying to calm him.

“Those fucking bastards!! How dare they to play with my Isha's heart. How dare they to scrap her old wounds, My old wounds!!” Rudra said punching his hand again in the wall causing it to bleed.

“You need to take a control on yourself. ” Vedant said pulling him away .

“Those fuckers…….. I'll make them regret to even look at my Isha ” Rudra said with fire blazing in his eyes and tightened jaw .

“We will. But you need to calm down and access the whole parcel. We can find something useful” Vedant told him making Rudra realise about the letter .

“Call Nilesh and Ethan with the whole team . We need to find this bastard before they cause any harm to Isha” Rudra ordered Vedant.

Vedant left while Rudra took the letter out of the box and read it making him clench his jaw.

Letter :

Hello Alessa Romano,
I don't think I need an introduction.
You know i am feeling very bad for you . I don't like to do it with you but what can I do?? You are forcing me to hurt you .
Guess what!! I have an offer for you.
I'll not leak these beautiful picture with dark past of yours only on one condition.
Leave Singhania Corporation, leave India and never come back.
If you do that , i might let you live your life peacefully or else I'll scratch every dark moment of your past and made you relive it.
This time it's you and next time it'll be your relationship with your mother. And then……………..
Your well wisher.

Rudra finished reading the letter and closed his eyes , pressing his forehead.

“They for sure gonna die by my hands. And I'll make sure they don't get the death so easily”

He got the message from Vedant about everyone's presence in meeting room. He took his coat from the back of his chair and left the cabin while using his phone.