21. A secret

Alessa was in her office when the intercom rang.

“Hey alessa, your meeting with Rudra and Maya is scheduled in Rudra's cabin.“ Vedant told her from the other side.

Alessa thanked him and put the intercome down. She started collecting her files to go to Rudra's cabin.

.
.
.
.
.
.

It's been weeks since their relationship started. Except Alessa's friends and Vedant, no one else knows about their relationship. They also decided to inform Rudra's family before Alessa leave for America.

As Alessa reached his cabin , she knocked on the door. She has the same rule here as she had in her family which is no knocking. But when they are in office, she decided to act professional while Rudra behaves the same with her in office as at house.

She heard a come in from inside. Alessa entered inside and got greeted with a smile on Rudra's face which made her smile too. She looked on other side and saw Vedant and Maya are also present there on chairs behind the table.

“Aren't you late? You need to act a bit more professional” Maya said in a sarcastic tone .

“She is on time. It's just you are a bit early, Miss. Arora” Rudransh replied before alessa could speak anything.

Alessa felt butterflies in her tummy on hearing him taking her side. She composed herself and went to them and took a seat on the right side of Rudransh.

Rudra started the meeting and after just some minutes in meeting , Alessa felt a hand crawling up her thighs

Rudra started the meeting and after just some minutes in meeting , Alessa felt a hand crawling up her thighs. She looked down and saw Rudra's hand caressing her bare thigh. She looked at Rudra who was intently listening to Maya. Alessa tried to remove his hand but his grip was stronger. Alessa's whole face was getting red with his actions .

She again looked at Rudransh who was luckily looking at her also. She requested to him through her eyes to remove his hands but instead he sent a flying kiss and wink . He smirked on seeing her getting shy. Alessa composed herself and tried to glare at her. He pouted and shook his head in no. Alessa requested through her eyes while Rudransh lift his hand only to write on her thigh with his finger. He writes a “No” on her thigh and smirked at her. Atlast, Alessa finally lost and just let him keep his hand on her thigh while blushing all the time.

All of this interaction didn't go unnoticed by Maya who was fuming in anger and jealousy seeing their interaction. She fisted her hand under her table and bring out her phone to message someone.

Message- I am not gonna wait anymore. Circulate that picture in whole office”

Maya sent the message and looked at Alessa and Rudransh.

Let's see if Rudransh will still accept you after seeing your devastating past or he will come to me after your betrayal. Welcome to my game , Alessa” Maya smirked thinking.