17. I love you

HERE'S THE MOST AWAITING MOMENT GUYS AND GIRLS😍❤️🥰😘.

____________

Vincenzo - What the fuck!!

He growled looking back but composed himself on seeing Rudransh there.
Alessa was also shocked on seeing him there and couldn't utter a word.

Rudransh - Who the hell are you to touch her?

Vincenzo looked at him with one eyebrow raised and smirked.

And that smirk irked Rudransh more than anything.

He clenched his fist tightly almost ready to punch him on his handsome face.

Vince put his one hand around Alessa's waist and smiled at Rudransh.

Vince - Well helloMr. Singhania, we didn't have proper introduction before. I am Vincenzo, the most special person in Alessa's life.

Alessa looked at his face with a confused expression while Vince winked at her. And none of it go unnoticed by Rudransh.

Rudransh hold Alessa's other hand and dragged her with him towards his car without saying a word while Vince kept standing there looking at both of them smiling.

Vince- Looks like our princess gonna get her prince finally today. Only if i knew Rudransh is a hell of a jealous person, i would have come sooner.
He chuckled.

.
.
.
.
.

IN THE CAR

Alessa and Rudra both were sitting in the car while Rudransh was speeding the car which was scaring Alessa.

Alessa- Please slow down Rudransh.

And this name irked him again which resulted in furthur increase in speed.

Alessa-- Rudransh what......

Rudransh - Was he your boyfriend?
He asked in a monotone voice.

Alessa was perplexed at his question.

Alessa- What??

Rudransh - I asked you something.
He said while clenching his jaw.

Alessa- Really Rudransh, i am asking you to slow down and you are concerned about my relationship status.

Rudransh - Answer my damn question.
Rudransh shouted.

Alessa- Why? Why does it matter to you what is my relation with him. I said fucking stop the car.

She shouted back at him.

Rudransh put a sudden break on his car making alessa jerk forward but Rudransh put his hand in front of her.

Alessa glared at him while opening her seatbelt and got out of the car leaving Rudransh alone . She started walking away from the car in anger.

Rudransh came out of his anger trance but didn't find alessa beside him instead saw her walking on the road.

Rudransh hurriedly left the car and ran behind her. He hold her hand and pulled her towards himself which made alessa land on him with her hands on his chest. This moment was supposed to be romantic but both of their anger was destroying the moment.

Rudransh - Alessa Romano!! Get back in the car.

He said while clenching his jaw . Alessa glared at him pushing him back .

Alessa- Alessa Romano don't take orders Mr. Singhania.

She said while trying to release her hand. Rudransh shut his eyes tight while ruffling his hair.