32. Separation??

Please read author's note at the end.
_________________________________________

Alessa was looking outside window of their private jet with tears in her eyes. She just got to know about the reason why she is in here right now.

FLASHBACK

Alessa was resting on her bed when the door of her hospital room opened with a thud . She got startled and looked up only to find Alesaandro with burning eyes and jaw clenched. Her heart sank thinking what might have had happened.

"What happened,Ally?" She said with an unknown fear in her heart.

"We need to leave." He said coming to her bed and carrying her in his arms.

She couldn't understand anything "What do you mean?" she asked as he put her down on the wheelchair.

Alessandro came in front of her and sat down taking her hand in his and took a deep breath
"Don't ask much question sorella. We got attacked by some people and we need to get back to America to make sure about others safety"

"But what about Vivaan?"

"He is also coming with us. And before you ask anymore question, Clemente is a doctor and he already talked about everything with the doctor treating Vivaan"

Amongst all this chaos, Alessa's mind went to Rudra . How can she leave without meeting him??so, she spoke hurriedly
"I want to meet Singhania before leaving "

It made Alessandro clench his fist "We don't have time."He said and pushed her wheelchair out of the room. Alessa tried to argue with him , persuade with fake tears but nothing seemed to work and she accepted her fate. She couldn't even call him because of her phone getting destroyed during the blast.

When they reached airport , she found Ethan already there looking down. She tried to talk to him but she noticed how her brothers were keeping him busy.

But once they were in air, Ethan came and sat beside her. She looked at him asking about all the weird things happening around.

And he told her how they got to know about her and Rudra and it was their plan to separate them.

To say, Alessa was furious would be an understatement. She stood up to confront her brothers but fall back down because of her injured feet and let out a loud shriek in pain.

All her brothers came running on hearing her cry.

As Clemente tried to touch her leg to check upon her , she swatted his hand away and looked at him with eyes full of betrayal.

"Why would you do that?" She shouted at him.

"Let him check upon you" Alessandro said calmly.

But Alessa was not ready to have a calm conversation and she again shouted at them"No, tell me why would you do that?".

It raged Leo "Because you lied, you lied to your brothers. Those brothers to whom you shared every thing, you lied to them for a boy" Leo said with anger and jealousy dripping down his tone.

Alessa got startled for a second but she got a hold of herself. "Because if i told u , you'd have asked me to come back" she told them with a low voice.

" And that's why you decided to broke our trust" Clemente said with disappointment clear in his voice.

Alessa was speechless on hearing this. "I didn't mean to" She said with tears in her eyes.

"But still you did" Alessandro said with a look of betrayal in his eyes.

Alessa had nothing more left to say. She was feeling a pain in his heart for betraying her brothers and leaving her Rudra  behind.