18. New Love

READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END PLEASE 🥰.

__________________

There was a silence in the car which was so comfortable for the two new lovebirds.There was an everlasting smile on their faces.

Rudransh hold Alessa's hand and puts it on the gear , putting his hand on hers. Alessa felt a shiver on the touch making her heartbeat stop for a moment and a blush ran through her neck to face. She turned to look at his face which was focused on road although his mind was totally occupied by his Jaan.

They didn't even realize when they covered the distance of 30 minutes in the company of each other. Alessa felt sad with the thought of getting separated from him even though it's for some hours. She looked outside and a frown formed on her face.

“ It's not my apartment"
Her words caught Rudransh attention who just parked his car.

He came close to her and started undoing her seatbelt
" Doesn't it look familiar to you".

She wanted to put some pressure on her mind to find out what he meant by that but his closeness was affecting her mind,heart and whole body.

"Ummm" she stuttered.

Rudransh came little more closer to her. He put his hand on her cheeks stroking them , feeling proud on how much he affects her.

"Hmmm jaan put some pressure on your mind and I'm sure you'll remember" he said bringing his lips closer to her cheeks but not kissing her and just staying there touching her soft cheeks with his stubble.

It was way too much for alessa to handle . She just hold his biceps to stop herself from falling on him. Right now her whole focus was on their closeness and nowhere else.

Rudra decided to stop the torture and kissed her sweetly on her cheeks while telling her " It's my penthouse".

He pulled away , leaving her shocked on hearing his words

"Why are we here" alessa asked.

"Because someone was gloomy to go away from me and i can't see any glum on that someone's face " he replied winking at her getting out of the car.

Alessa felt overwhelmed with all the stuff happened in a day. Rudransh opened her side of the door, and offered his hand to her. Alessa hold his hand and came out of the car.

"I wasn't sad" Alessa tried to explain herself.
Rudransh looked at her with raised eyebrow and a cocky smile on his face but didn't say anything.

Soon, they were in the penthouse. Its not the first time for Alessa here but it feels much more homely this time , maybe because of the change in their relationship status.

"You must be hungry" Rudransh asked looking at her. She nodded her head in yes.

"I'll order something. Why don't you change into something comfortable till then" Rudransh asked her while she looked at him confused .

" I don't have my clothes with me here" Alessa told him with furrowed eyebrows.

Rudransh moved towards her while Alessa's heartbeat started raising with every step he took. She tried to move back but till then Rudransh already got hold of her waist . He pulled her towards himself.

" Jaan, what's mine is also yours. So go to my room and grab anything you want to wear" He finished his sentence with a kiss on her cheek making her go all red.

Rudra left after saying this while Alessa kept standing there looking at his back ,calming herself.

After composing herself, she went to his room and opened his wardrobe with a shy smile. She choose a hoodie and shorts and changed into that.