26. A betrayal??

It's been days since Alessa was getting threats. Although these threats were stopped before reaching to her but behind the scenes , Rudra and team were searching for the culprits. Even though they tried their best to hide it from Alessa , she got some idea about this.

“For how long you are gonna hide all this from me” Alessa asked barging in his cabin while his hand stopped in the middle of typing.

“What are you talking about” Vivaan asked her without even looking up.

“I know there's something going on and you all are hiding it from me. ” Alessa asked him getting impatient.

“What are you even talking about, Lisa"

“I am talking about the threats. How come the pictures got leaked and the person didn't contact me again. ……… Or ........the person did try to contact but you hide it” Alessa asked him getting irritated with his questions.

Vivaan put his pen down and leaned back on his chair. 

“Lisa, stay away from it. We are handling it.” Vivaan asked her calmly

“What do you mean by handling it? Do you think I'm a weak person.” Alessa lashed out at him.

“I didn't mean………..”

“No, that's what you meant. That's what you all think. Just because i got a panick attack on seeing those pictures you think that i am weak, i can't handle the pressure, i am a scaredy cat. You think i can't fight my own battle and that's why you are keeping all those secrets from me........"

"And let me tell you I'm not weak. I'm the DAUGHTER of the Biggest Mafia clan and I am fucking not afraid of anyone” Alessa screamed at him with some tears in her eyes feeling helpless.

“You are not a scaredy cat, you are a brave lioness and we all know it” a voice heard from the doorstep causing them to turn back.

Rudransh and Ethan were standing there.

“And there is no doubt that you can handle it but we don't want to pressurise you” Rudra added further taking his hand out of his pants pocket.

“We don't wanna give you any stress baby, just relax and we'll handle it” Ethan said going towards her.

Alessa was enraged .

“And that's why you were keeping an eye on me , on my online activities, on my parcel, on my visits.” she shout on all three of them.

“Isa…..”

“No…… don't Rudra. Don't try to justify your actions. You all didn't even care to ask me or to take my permission before tailing me” Alessa said with tears threatening to spill.

“We did it for your safety , twinny” Ethan said coming towards her but Alessa took a step back.

“And i trusted you. I thought you would never hide anything from me as i have always being supportive of your decisions. But what's worst is you hiding such a big thing from me. You think of me as a weak link, don't you.” Alessa said taking deep breath.

“I never questioned any security you provided, any bodyguards, and  even i tell you all my plans and that's what we decided. But you also changed. You also started hiding things from me like others .” Alessa accused Ethan.

“Jaa……..” Rudra said going towards her.

“Don't, don't call me that. You all were just deceiving me . And do not come after me” Alessa said taking steps back and ran out of the room.

The boys followed behind her but what they missed is that someone else heard everything.

🔹