THANKYOU

Hey your author here,

'JAAN' is officially complete now. It was my 1st Romance book and finally it has come to it's end.
It was hard to write it considering the fact that I have no romance in my life but...... leave it🥹🥹.

So, I was saying that Thankyou to all for supporting me throughout my journey. It was such a up and down. It took me 1 year to complete this book 😂. I went through a lot during this period but I am so happy that you all sticked to me and didn't leave me🥺🥺🥺🥺.

I was so afraid that you guys might leave because updates were not continuous but you all are so so so nice that you waited. OMG !! you waited for a year. I mean even lovers aren't waiting this much these days but yeah whatever.......
Thankyou mere readers ❤️😍❤️❤️❤️❤️.

You all are really close to my heart so if anytime you feel like talking to someone or me or if you want to share something, Remember I am here. If I don't reply here , you can msg me on insta : icey_vines.

You all are my loveys. I love you a lot😘😘😘😘😘.

And I hope to see you all again in some months.

And yeah if you haven't voted on the chapters please do It means a lot really.

New Book

As about new book, I will upload it on my birthday means 7 September. What that book would be about, you have to wait for that to unravel if you are on Wattpad. But if you are on insta you might get a early update news.

I'll post some reels or posts about the new book on my insta : icey_vines . So, please stick with me for the next book.

SPREAD LOVE AND HAPPINESS ❤️.