10. A date?

RUDRANSH'S POV

Right now I am getting ready for my date.

It's not a date though just dinner but I am gonna act like it's a date afterall it's with my favorite person.

Yesterday ,when she said about me and Vedant, I was more than shocked. I mean I know we are pretty close because of the fact that I never had any friend except him but we are not in that kind of relationship. That was so embarrassing. But later on when I thought about that I realized that might be the reason she was so distant from me and also that day when she was drunk she was talking about a lover...... must be him. I laughed at her stupidity.

I was lost in my thoughts when my phone rang. I looked at my phone and it's none other than my lover aka Vedant.

Vedant- Yahooooooo I got to know that you are going on a date with bhabhi.

Rudra- First it's just dinner and second who told you.

Vedant- My secret agents.

Rudra- What?

Vedant- I joined the group of your shippers.

Rudra- What are you saying?

Vedant- Nothing you should be concerned of. Anyway, what's your plan for tonight?

Rudra- Nothing just dinner.

Rudra replied setting his hair in front of mirror.

Vedant- Ruuuuuuddddrrrraaaa........ You can't waste such a great opportunity. You should propose bhabhi.

Rudra- Bye.
Rudra cut the call while Vedant kept shouting for him.

On The Other Side

Alessa was getting ready while Ethan, Vivaan and Ara were helping her.

Ara- You should propose him today.

Alessa- What? 
Alessa shouted stopping Ethan's hand applying mascara.

Vivaan- She is right.

Alessa- It's our first date. How could I?
Ethan ignored them and again started applying mascara.

Vivaan- Ethan tell her.

Ethan- What if that girl proposed him before you take any action.

Alessa widened her eyes.

Ethan- Don't move your eyes so much. Let me apply mascara on it nicely.

Ara- Exactly, you already know he has so much of fan following.

Alessa- But I am nervous. I think it's just too early.

Ara- Then don't think much.

Before Alessa could speak, her phone pinged. Vivaan checked the message.

Vivaan- It's rudra. He is waiting outside.

Alessa hurriedly took her phone and bag while waving a bye to them.

Ethan- Don't forget the proposal.

Vivaan- And kiss.

Ara- And protection.

Alessa ignored them and left. While Vivaan and Ethan looked at Ara shocked.

Ethan&Vivaan- She is just a child. They won't do anything which needs protection. We don't allow it.