38. Proposal

Rudra opened the car door for Alessa . As she came out she was confused.

"Are we at the right place?" She asked with confusion.

Rudra looked at her and pursed his lips and made a thinking face. "Is it?"

Alessa looked at him with furrowing brows while Rudra lifted his hand and snapped his fingers and in an instant the whole place lightened up.

Alessa looked at front and her jaw dropped on seeing the beautiful scenery. There was a narrow path with trees on side which was covered with fairy lights taking them to an open cottage where a table was set up for the candle light dinner . The trees surrounding were all lightened up with fairy lights and decorative lamps. Everything was so surreal making Alessa giggle with excitement. Rudra smiled looking at her happiness feeling content. He hold her hand and took her with him .

They both settled at the chairs while Rudra smiled at her .

"You look cute when you smile." Alessa said smiling.

Rudra put hand on his heart and acted hurt "I'm not cute but hot" He said visibly disappointed.

Alessa pursed her lips controlling her smile."You are looking more cute while doing this." While Rudransh just glared at her and huffed.

"Gosh girl you are the first one to call me cute!!!!!!" Rudransh said losing control of his fake glare.

"And I am gonna be your first one in many more things." Alessa said and smiled cutely at him .

"You sure will be" He said in a low voice avoiding any eye contact.

Soon, the food was served and Alessa was so excited on seeing all her favorite food on the table.

"All of this is my favorite." She said with a wide smile on her face.

"Well it's your day so everything need to be according to your taste." Rudra said serving wine to both of them.

"That's where you are wrong my dear boyfriend." Alessa said and Rudra looked at her with crooked brows. "It's Our date and this night is for both of us and not just me" She said forwarding a spoonful of pasta in front of his mouth which he took gladly and they both digged in while talking.

"I was late . Wasn't I?" He said taking a bite of his food while Alessa looked at him confused. He continued "I should have solve that riddle sooner and come little early."

"NO !!" Alessa almost shouted . " Actually you were early. I heard Ally gave you 5 weeks time and you solved it in just two weeks.Trust me no one ever did that and you are the first one to do this" Alessa said proudly making Rudra also a bit proud on himself .

And He asked unknowingly "Really??"

"100 % " Alessa replied giving him an unbelievable look.

As the time was passing, they were sharing their thoughts and all the pain they went through in these past weeks being away from each other. As Rudra felt the atmosphere started to get emotional , he pressed a button under the table and a song started somewhere which startled Alessa at first .

Rudra stood up from his chair and asked for Alessa's hand which she took gladly.

Song was playing in the background while Rudra put her hand on his shoulders and his own on her waist. And moved slowly with the music.

No words were exchanged between them . They were just looking at each other without uttering a word expressing their love through their eyes. Rudra twirled her and put his hand on her stomach as her back touched his chest and they move slowly while Alessa leaned on him living the moment closing her eyes. They moved slowly with the music.