41. Pre wedding shagun

There was a hustle going on in the Singhania mansion as it was the engagement day of Alessa and Rudra . Madhuri has put the whole house on her head , afterall it was her younger son's wedding and she left no stone unturned in his wedding.

"Maduri come with me, I need you to meet someone।" Jaidev said taking her away from the workers who took a deep breath.

"Let them do the work . They are the best wedding planner." Jaidev said coaxing his wife to not take much stress.

Madhuri took a deep breath and looked at her husband with stinky eyes "How can I not? This is the last wedding of this generation in our family." She said making faces.

Jaidev just shook his head and said "Ok baba!! Now come with me Mrs. Yaduvanshi was searching for you." He said which made Madhuri's eyes light up on hearing about her bestfriend.

On the other side, Rudransh was getting impatient sitting around the holy fire as Alessa was taking too much time.

"When you will call the bride?"He said to priest getting frustrated.

Vedant who was sitting behind him jumped in the conversation "Let the girl take her time after all it's a precious day for her." And smirked at the pain of his best friend.

Priest also chuckled at the impatience of the young man and said "The pooja is complete now. Please bring the soon to be bride so that ring could be exchanged at the auspicious time."

It bring a smile to Rudra's face while the others chuckled seeing Rudra.

"Man I never saw you this impatient" Vedant said slapping him on his back.

"I'll see you on your wedding." Rudra said while Vedant blushed at his friend's words."Right now,I just can't wait to se......." And Rudransh stopped in the middle of his sentence when he saw Alessa walking downstairs with her sister in law by her side.

He couldn't move his eyes from her like his eyes got stuck on her. There she was claded in a off white lehenga with golden tint in it matching with his outfit. Those mirror work on Lehenga was enhancing it's beauty while praising her every curve. He almost lost his balance on seeing his beauty in Lehenga but controls himself.

While on the other side, Alessa lift her eyes in search for her husband . As her eyes met his, she was flabbergasted. The off white kurta which was matching with her lehenga was making him look so ecstatic . It seems she couldn't move her eyes from him. Her eyes went lower and she saw how kurta was fitting him well embracing his body nicely flaunting his biceps and abs.