16. Jealous??

Rudra- So you all are responsible for the cancellation of the meeting.

Rudra asked putting his hands in his pocket and looking at them with calculative eyes.

Everyone present there were shocked and were ready to get scolding from him but his reply shocked them the most.

Rudra- If you had tell me before ,i would have given you much better ideas.

He said leaving them all shocked . He looked at the unknown face among them standing way too close to his Jaan with squinted eyes and left from there which didn't go unnoticed by Vincenzo making him smirk.

Vedant - Wow !!!!
Vedant said still in shock.

Ara - Did that happen for real?

Vivaan- I think I am dreaming.

Vincenzo came beside vivaan and pinch his hand hard making him squeal out loud.

Vivaan - What the hell vince?

Vincenzo - Just confirming that you are not in a dream .
He said snickering making others laugh. 

.
.
.

Rudra and Vedant were entering the office after a meeting when they met Alessa and Vincenzo at the entrance. Alessa just said a hello bowing a little .

Vedant- Hey Lisa, What you doing here?

Alessa- Vince was leaving so i just came to drop him.

Vedant- Ok vince, see you later then.
Vedant said hugging him.

Vincenzo - Sure man.
Vince looked at Rudransh who was already glaring at him.

Vince- See you soon Mr.Singhania.

He said putting his hand forward to shake. Rudransh looked at his hand and then at him , put his phone on his ear and left from there , acting like he got a call , while leaving Vince hand in air only.

Vedant and vince understood his action but not alessa.

Vince- Ok baby, I'll see you later.
Vince said in a loud voice making sure Rudra hears this.
.
.
.

AUTHOR'S POV

Alessa and Pooja were working on the project and talking among themselves when one question caught Alessa off guard.

Pooja- Is that boy who came in morning your boyfriend?

Alessa was shocked on listening that but laughed out loud later.

Alessa- Who?Vince?

Pooja nodded her head in yes.

Alessa- Oh no!! He is my friend.

Pooja- oh! But he is handsome.

Rudransh passed through the door of room and heard them talking making him stop on his feet.

Rudransh - Who's handsome? Who are they talking about?

Alessa- Obviously my vince is one of the most handsome man.

Rudransh fisted his hand tightly on hearing Alessa.
Rudransh - Did she call that man handsome? And did she call him 'my vince'. I am gonna kill that f*cker.

Pooja- You both will make a good couple. You both should try it atleast.

Rudransh clenched his jaw on hearing her amd before he could burst out in anger ,he left from there with clenched fist and ruined mood.