29. Blood!!!!

A wave of grief,rage, despair covering Alessa's mind, her hands shivering, tears flowing out of her eyes clouding her vision, blood reeping through her feet.

A drop of tear fall on her hand and then another and soon it was unstoppable. The loud noises of the hospital corridor overpowered by her cry.

People nearby were looking at her , some confused, some pitying the poor soul and some scared. They were scared on seeing a beautiful, lovely girl covered in blood crying her heart out on the floor. Her blood stained hands , cheeks has the hand print of blood, her beautiful dress was stained with blood making a pattern.

Her guards were trying to take her away from I.C.U but her strong fight and cries were making them weak.

“Come to your senses Alessa” Vincenzo said patting her cheeks , his voice hoarse but she couldn't listen anything.

There was just one sentence circling around her mind “ It happened because of me .”

Some moments ago, everything was fine . Alessa was happy when she got a call from Ethan. And they all gathered in a meeting room. Akshat, Rudra, Ethan, Vivaan, Vedant, Samuel, Vincenzo and Nilesh. A meeting to find out the perpetrators behind the threats.

“ We finally found the culprit behind the threats” Samuel and Vincenzo said without any delay setting out some pictures and documents on the table.

“It's Maya Arora and her secretary “ completed Nilesh.

No one was much shocked as they expected it somewhere. But there was a sinister smirk on their faces.

“So what next?“ Vivaan said

“ Put both of them in the basement ” Akshat said lightening his cigarette and taking a puff.

“I heard Romanos are also coming”Akshat said looking at Ethan.

“Yeah, Alessandro, Clemente and Leo are coming, they will land in an hour. And I'll be going to pick them up. “ Ethan said while rotating the paper weight thinking about how to torture Maya all along.

All this time Rudra was silent thinking something deeply which didn't go unnoticed by Alessa.

As the meeting finished, everyone left the room except for Rudra and Alessa.

Alessa went near Rudra and gave him her hand. He looked at her and raised his brows.

“I thought you got lost? So just thought to guide you by holding your hand” Alessa said winking at him making him chuckle. He hold her hand and pulled her on his lap.

“If i am gonna get a guide like you? I'd love to get lost again and again” Rudra said peppering small kisses all over her face making her giggle.

“Ok stop now.“ Alessa said putting her hand over his mouth. “And tell me what happened? Where were you lost?” Alessa said taking her hand back and putting them behind his neck.

Rudra sighed and put her face on her bosoms “your family is coming” He tightened the hug “ I am thinking about talking to them and before that I'll talk to my family tonight.”

Alessa pulled her head back and looked at him with wide eyes “Really?”

Rudra nodded his head and again layed his head on her while Alessa said with a smile and a hint of nervousness “That would be great”

“I hope they agree easily. I don't wanna fight your family” Rudra huffed while Alessa chuckled visualising what might be her family's reaction.