4. Meeting

AUTHOR'S POV

Alessa- Eat the breakfast quickly ethan.

Alessa said running around.

Ara- Where is my heels?
Ara scolded herself

Vivaan- I can't find my wallet.
Vivaan was messing his whole cupboard.

Alessa- Where's the recommendation letter given by our company.

Vivaan- I found my wallet. But wait where's my phone now.
He said running again.

Ara- I kept those heels here only, where they must have gone?
Ara asked running around.

Alessa- I found the letter.

And among all this chaos, Ethan was sitting there eating his breakfast while looking at all of them amusingly thinking how cute they are.

And after a long 15 minutes, all three of them were ready to leave. They said a quick bye to Ethan and left. Akshat already arranged a car for them so they'll be driving in that.

After some minutes of driving, they all reached their destination, standing outside the Singhania's & Co.

  Yes, you guess it right they are working under none other than Rudransh Singhania. When they got to know Vivaan was happy, Ara was clueless and Alessa, well her heart was beating at a fast speed, faster than a bullet train.

They all entered the company and went to  reception.They handed there recommendation letter to receptionist which he looked at and gestured them towards the lift telling them to go to 50th floor.

As they reached the 50th floor, they met Vedant. Vedant looked at them and hugged Vivaan excitedly

As vedant mostly hang out at Rudransh place so he knows Vivaan well and he also knows Alessa only through them but never met her personally.

Vedant- How come you are here?
Vedant asked excitedly.

Vivaan- Guess what?
Vivaan said overexcitedly.

Vedant- What?

Vivaan- You chose us for your new building architecture.
Vedant's eyes went wide for a moment and then he understood everything.

Vedant- Wow that's so awesome.
And just then his eyes noticed Ara.

Vedant- Hi I am Vedant, P.A of CEO of this company.
He said sticking his hand out giving a cute smile while Ara politely shook his hand. He then shook Alessa's hand.

Vedant gestured them to follow him and he knocked on the CEO's door.

After hearing a come in Vedant opened the door and let them in.

Rudransh who was busy in his files didn't even look up. Alessa who saw him after such a long time just couldn't remove her eyes from his face.

Vedant- Sir.

Upon hearing Sir from Vedant, Rudransh looked up and his eyes noticed 3 figures. He stood up from his chair when his eyes locked with Alessa. They both were looking at each other like they are lost in each other.

But their eye contact broke soon when Vivaan latched himself upon Rudransh.

Vivaan- I missed you so much bro.
He said hugging him.

Rudransh patted his back.

And soon they all settled on couch while Vedant explained about their arrival and how they are gonna work in their company for 3 months.