Bonus ch 4

Rudransh was in his office typing furiously on his laptop in the hope of finishing his work early and reaching home as soon as possible.

"Don't give me any other file." He said as he saw Vedant entering the cabin " Or I am gonna fire you "

Vedant holds his hand up in surrender "Why are you having mood swings man? It's Alessa who is pregnant and not you."

"Well, I am also going to be a father ." He said closing his files.

"Anyway, I came to inform you that I have cleared your schedule for tomorrow as Bhabhii have an appointment at the doctor's" Vedant informed him.

"That's why you are one of my favorites" Rudra said smiling at him and  going out of the cabin.

"If you are that impressed by my work then increase my salary. Being your favorite doesn't gonna buy me things." Vedant shouted after him while Rudra ignored her and waved a bye at him.

Alessa was sitting on the couch watching some movies and laughing. Rudra entered the room and smiled seeing a smile on his jaan's face. He has a bag in his hand which he put aside.

"How's my jaan doing?" Rudra said sitting beside Alessa .

Alessa looked at her side and saw Rudra smiling widely. She latched upon him hugging him.

She put her head on his chest " I was missing you "

"Well not more than m,e" Rudra said and leaned for a kiss but Alessa tilted her face to the side.

"What's that ?" She asked with a curious face.

Rudra shut his eyes close on not getting a kiss but looked at the excitement on his wife's face and smiled "Check yourself." He said smirking at her.

Alessa stood up from bed carefully and looked inside the bag almost screaming "Paav Bhaji" She screamed with excitement and happiness clear on her face. She moved towards him and hugged him tight. You are the best husband and 2nd best father in the world." She said giving him a chaste kiss on his cheek while he furrowed his brows.

"Who is the 1st best father ?" Rudra asked thinning his brows.

"My da,." Alessa said in a duh tone opening the packing of her favorite dish while Rudra shook his head.

"Let my baby come out and then I'll show you that I am the best dad,." Rudra said flipping his hair back making Alessa smile at him.

As the packaging opened, Alessa took a deep breath smelling Pav Bhaj, and sent a flying kiss to Rudra.

As Alessa took the first bite of the Pav Bhaji she moaned in ecstasy "That is the best thing I ate in my life." She said as she swallowed.

Rudra chuckled at her unconditional love for Bhajii.

Shetorer a morsel and forwarded it to Rudra. He took it and kissed her hand.

She was eating her Pav Bhaji with utmost concentration when something crossed her mind.

She took a morsel and forwarded it to Rudra who was busy on his phone. As Rudra opened his mouth, she pulled her hand back a little. Rudra leaned forward with his mouth open still busy in his phone but she again pulled her hand back. Rudra's face reached almost in front of hers when she pressed a kiss on his cheek and Rudra's hand stopped from scrolling his phone.

He looked at her with blushing cheeks while Alessa put the morsel in her mouth.

"Oo are you blushing?" Alessa said with her mouth full looking at her husband having red cheeks and neck.