37. A date

NEXT DAY

Right now Alessa is going through her wardrobe. She has already turned her whole room upside down just in search of a perfect dress for today. Yesterday night was too good. Rudra met her family and everybody seem to take a liking towards him except Ben,Elijah and Mark who are not chill about someone else having attention of their aunt.

Right now,She is searching for a dress that would be perfect fit for today's event. Rudra asked her for a date yesterday and that's why she is going through her dresses but couldn't seem to find anything which would suit.She want to look beautiful but classy but cute and hot everything at once.

I mean if it's even possible.

She screamed in frustration but got distracted on hearing two laughing sound.She turned back and saw Ethan and Vivaan. Vivaan was on wheelchair and Ethan was standing behind him , both of them laughing at her condition.She made a crying face and they both entered inside .

"Which storm passed through here?" Vivaan said looking around with wide eyes.

"I have nothing to wear ." Alessa said making Vivaan and Ethan gave her a look of 'girl you must be joking'.

Alessa corrected her mistake quickly "I mean I want to look different but beautiful today and I have no idea what to wear."She said lying down on pile of clothes.

"Obviously you have to look beautiful." Ethan said going through her clothes to find something better.

Vivaan also started looking through her clothes "And if we didn't find anything beautiful, we can always go to shop.............." he stopped as his eyes fell on a bag and he called Alessa "Alessa that...." He said pointing at the bag.

Alessa looked at the bag he was pointing to. She looked back at both of them and asked unsure "Would I even look good in that??????????" She couldn't even complete her sentence and before that Ethan hold her hand and pushed dress in her hand while pushing wheelchair of Vivaan out of the closet while they both shouted "Change and come out fast."

Both of the man were waiting outside patiently for Alessa to come out . As the walk in closet door clicked , both of them looked there and to say they were shocked would be an understatement. They were flabbergasted.

"Damn it girl!!!!! I need to warn Rudra. I can't lose my brother from a heart attack" Vivaan said putting his hand on his mouth.

"You are looking so pretty twinny, I don't have words." Ethan said not moving his eyes from her.

It gave some sort of confidence to Alessa "So I can wear that today?" She asked .

"No" Vivaan said loudly "My brother will get a heart attack please." He said with a very sweet smile.

"I agree" Ethan supported.

And both of the man acted to faint . Alessa hasdno words and she just utter "I love you" and hugged them both.

AT NIGHT

Alessa was all ready in her outfit when she heard the doorbell ringing. She wore her payal and ran out of the room taking her purse in hurry.

As she reached downstairs, she saw her whole family looking at her wide eyes.

"Who is this beautiful lady?" Her father said and hugged her while she leaned in his hug.

"It's your daughter." Alessa replied a bit confidently seeing how her family is liking her look.

And just like that her whole family just couldn't keep quite about how pretty she is looking.