2. Rudransh Singhania

IN SINGHANIA'S MANSION

A young man is doing pushups in the gym with a little boy on his back. Sweat was trickling down his face but he was still going on. The little boy was counting and he reached till 100 but then stopped.

Rudransh- Keep counting Vir. (Vir is nickname of Viraj, Rudransh's nephew)

Viraj- Ofo chachu, I only know till 100. (Chachu- Uncle).

Viraj said while getting off his uncle's back and sitting on the ground.

Rudransh also sat on the ground wiping off his sweat with a towel.

Rudransh- Well then we should tell your mamma that you are not doing well in studies.

Rudransh said gulping down water.

Viraj's eyes widened

Viraj- What? No!

Rudransh smirked at him

Rudransh- Guess what! I am gonna tell her.

Viraj didn't want to hear scolding 1st thing in the morning. So he started thinking how to stop his uncle. His mind started running on a mile per hour speed. When he remembered something, he gave a smirk back to his uncle.

Viraj- Go tell her then.

He said lying down on ground while keeping his little hands behind his head. Rudransh furrowed his eyebrows as he was supposed to be scared and not smirk.

Viraj- And I'll tell dadi (grandma) that rudra chachu (uncle)  has a girl's photo in his room.

Rudransh's eyes widened on listening to this little vixen as he remembered how one day he was looking at the picture and didn't even notice when Viraj came into the room.

Viraj- So I guess we both better keep our mouth shut.

Rudransh- Wow, you are ruthless.

Viraj- That I am.
Viraj said trying to smirk like his dad and uncle but instead was looking cute.

He then ran from the gym while Rudransh laughed at the little boy.

He also went back to his room to shower and get ready for the day.

AT BREAKFAST TABLE

Everyone was having breakfast at the table.

Akshat- I got a call from Alessandro yesterday.

Jaydev- What did he say?

Akshat- He said Vivaan and Alessa with one of their friend are coming to India for some business.

It made Rudransh hand stop and give attention to what his brother was saying. 

Madhuri - That's great. I'll ask someone to clean their room.

Madhuri said excitedly.

Akshat- No Maa. Alessandro told me that they are gonna live in some apartment which their company provided.

Jaydev- What?

Akshat- Yes dad.

Rudransh- But why when we have such a huge house.

He said getting angry at their stupid decision.

Akshat- They tried to make them understand but they are not budging saying it's their last project in that company and they better not interfere.