31. 2 love birds

PLEASE READ AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END.

_________

Leo was sitting beside Vivaan , holding his hand, looking at him with red eyes, disheaveled hairs and wounded knuckles. Doctors said that Vivaan might wake up anytime. And this was the reason Leo was not ready to stay away from him even for a second. Singhania's were happy seeing love of Leo for their son.

 As Leo was sitting their thinking about the moments they spent together, he felt a sensation. He looked at his hand and found Vivaan's finger moving. He immediately looked at Vivaan and found him looking at his side.

"Oh God!!!!! You scared me, Viv" Leo said hugging him tightly. Vivaan couldn't raise his hand due to IVs attached so he just leaned in his touch losing himself and all his pain in the soothing embrace of his husband.

Soon,Vivaan felt a tear on his shoulder "Leo,......., Are you crying??? Look at me , Leo" Vivaan said with panic clear in his voice.

Leo wiped his tears and looked at Vivaan "I was scared. I almost lost you" he said sniffing like a baby. "I'm never gonna let you stay away from me ever again." Leo said holding his hand tightly.

Vivaan smiled a little over his expression of love. In their relationship, Vivaan  express his emotions openly with words which is not same for Leo. And seeing him expressing his fear, his love in words so openly, gave him butterflies in stomach.

 He put forth his hand and said "come here"

Leo furrowed his brows and leaned closer to Vivaan.

Vivaan sighed "Sadu, i can't move.Come more closer" he said making a face.

Leo grumbled "Don't call me that word" he said  coming more close. Their faces were almost touching.

Vivaan smiled and pecked him on his lips.

 Leo's face broke into a smile and a ray of shine passed through his eyes .But he composed himself and glared at Vivaan leaning away.

Vivaan looked at him puzzled "What??" he croaked out .

Leo came close to him and whispered "Looks like i have to teach you again how to kiss" saying that he captured his lips in a passionate kiss.

                                   ◾      

While, on the other side , Rudransh and Alessa finally got some alone time with the help of Ethan and Vedant.

"I am so sorry Jaan. I couldn't save you and Vivaan " Rudra said with a gloomy look on his face and fist tightened.
He was ashamed of himself for not being able to protect her. He spent his night at the gym hurting himself all these days. And now when he finally got to meet her, it gave his heart some relief.

Alessa noticed his wounded hands and it pained her to see him in guilt.
She hold his face in her hands "It's not your fault Ansh. You did your best " She said with wobbly lips almost on the verge of crying on seeing him in such a condition.

"But my best wasn't enough" He said hugging her from her waist putting his head on her bosoms.

Alessa didn't have any reply and she just put her hand around him conveying her trust through her actions.

She caressed his hair and kissed his head.
After being in comfort of each other for some minutes,Rudra remembered something.
"I bought something for you" he said standing up from the bed and bring out something from his pocket while alessa was looking at him clueless.

She saw him bringing out a chain type jwellery from his pocket and made a unknowing expression.Her eyes furrowed and lower lip stuck out in confusion. She crossed her legs together putting her elbows on them , looking at him in anticipation.  Rudra put the jwellery on his hand and moved towards the edge of bed. he forwarded his hand and uncrossed her legs, taking her one feet in his hand . He put her feet on his lap and caressed them sending a shiver down her spine. He then put the anklet on her feet and locked them. As the anklet was covering her feet , his hand were caressing them making her breath stop.