34. Let the hunt begin

So, the winners of the puzzle are @deviee31 @materialgurl_05 @ManishKumar755911 @dopiyajain @tyandtea_4life . Congratulations and if you want any scene or any bonus chapter, you can tell me through message .

And also a big hug to those who tried. I was really happy to see your efforts and you really made my day. And if you really really really want any scene in the book then you can message me and i'll see. I am not promising though but i'll try.

NEXT TARGET- 300 VOTES

___________________________________________

It'about to be 2 weeks since Alessa left and Rudra was finding Maya like madman but nothing seems to work.

Right now, Rudra was with his technical team still not finding any lead. He was getting frustrated with everything.

"What in the fucking hell he is playing this puzzle game??" Rudra said throwing away his yet another phone.

Vedant who was standing at some distance just shook his head and bring out another phone from his bag,transferred the sim and put it in front of him . It's been the routine of him throwing away his phone for these past 2 weeks .

"We better find Maya soon or looks like all the billion dollar of our company is gonna get waste in getting him new phones" Vedant said ordering another phone.

Rudra ruffled his hair while on the chair and thought about it. He took the letter out of his pocket and read it again.As he was not reading it but just looking at it when one thing got his attention.

"Isn't it weird?" He said out loud.

Every team member came running to him and surrounded him curious about what he found.

"What?" Vedant asked.

"Look, he wrote only certain number in numerical form while others are in alphabets" He said biting his lower lip thinking about it.

Nilesh looked at the letter and noted the number and ran towards his computer and searched on something.

"What are those?" Rudra said looking at his technical team.

"These might be coordinates sir.I mean I am not sure but theses number looks like it.Because look how N and E are capital , it might be the hint. I don't know why we thought of it as a writing misatke while it could be a hint altogether." Nilesh said and put the coordinates in feed and search for it.

"So you are saying it was in front of us all this time and we were just wasting our time in searching places." Vedant said looking at them with disappointment clear in his face. Everyone just ignored him and focused on the screen searching for coordinates.

As the computer was taking it's time, Rudra's heartbeat was fastening. Either he was close to reach Alessa or again on the point zero.

"It's pune"Nilesh said

"But where in pune." Vedantsaid

Rudra seemed to remember something as Pune was mentioned."Fuck!! How can I forget it?"

"What is it sir?" NIlesh asked with anticipation.

"When Alessa was kidnapped years ago, we were visiting Pune . And that was the place where I saw Alessa for the first time . The base where I saw her picture for the first time. "

"That wasn't in Mumbai?" Vedant asked confused.

"She was kept in Mumbai but when we got call from Romanos we were in Pune. Akshat went there to handle some gangster and I just accompanied him. We were in that gangster's base when I saw Alessa's pic for the first time." Rudra reminisced.