14. His care

HAPPY DIWALI. YIPPEEEE 🥳🥳😘😘.
SO THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW ABOUT DIWALI. DIWALI IS AN INDIAN FESTIVAL TO CELEBRATE THE VICTORY OF GOOD OVER EVIL.A FESTIVAL OF LIGHT,LIGHT OF KNOWLEDGE,LOVE,KINDNESS.
SO , HAVE SO MUCH SWEETS,LIGHT DIYAS, BURST CRACKERS AND ENJOY THIS BEAUTIFUL FESTIVAL❤️❤️.

LOOK , EVERYONE DESERVES A DIWALI BONUS SO WHY NOT MY READERS. SO , HERE I AM WITH A DIWALI BONUS CHAPTER FOR MY BEAUTIFUL, HANDSOME READERS.

_____________

AUTHOR'S POV

Alessa went out in the backyard looking for Rudransh. She saw him standing there alone with clenched fist. She called his name and he turned back.

She got shocked on seeing red eyes of him. She walked towards him in fast pace and put her hand on his face.

Alessa- What happened?

Rudransh- Nothing.
He said looking away

Alessa- Ansh

Rudransh- Arghhhh!! I should have pull his tongue out for using such words for you.
He said tightening his fist.

Alessa hold his fist and rubbed her thumb over his fist, loosening it.

Rudransh took her hand in his and pull her towards himself hugging her tightly. Alessa was shocked for a moment but loosened up in a bit. She started rubbing his back while he hold her tightly keeping his face in the crook of her neck like a little baby.

Rudransh- Don't go away from me.

Alessa- I won't.
He broke the hug and looked in her eyes.

Rudransh - Jaan.

Alessa- Huhh??
Alessa asked confused.

Alessa- I heard you many time saying this word. But what does it even mean?

Rudransh - It means something special.I am not gonna tell you now.

Rudransh said moving inside. Alessa ran behind him and hold his hand.

Alessa- What? But why?
Rudransh just shrugged his shoulder .

Alessa stomped her feet and fold her hand in front of her chest and looked at his back with a pout on her face .

Rudransh turned back when he didn't feel her beside himself.

He looked back at her and his eyes directly went onto her rosy lips which were looking so enticing in pout. At that moment ,he was thinking only to feel those soft lips on his own and mark her as his own . He moved towards her with his gaze intact on her lips .

Alessa noticed him moving towards her and noticed his gaze on her lips. His gaze was doing something in her belly maybe butterflies. She wet her lips with her tongue in nervousnes. And this action of hers made Rudransh more excited.