8. Maya Arora

Happy Teacher's day pretty people. Respect your teachers and appreciate them❤❤.

___________

Ara, Ethan and Vivaan are sitting in their hall and laughing at what happened some hours ago.

Vivaan- What did I tell you Lisa? But you didn't believe me.

Ara- She is blind to see something obvious.

Ethan- But on a serious note twinny, you should propose him fast, before someone else do.

Ara and Vivaan- Exactly.

Alessa- Stop it guys!! I am still embarrassed about what happened.

FLASHBACK:

Alessa- We know that you and Vedant are in a relationship.

And everyone went silent. Ethan, Vivaan, Ara were excited to know the answer; Mihika and Akshat were damn shocked; Vivaan and Rudransh were terrified.

After an eerie silent of 2 minutes, a loud laughing was heard. Mihika was laughing uncontrollably.

Mihika- What did I tell you both? You guys seem so close that someone might misunderstand you to be in a relationship.

Mihika went forward and patted Alessa's shoulder.

Mihika- Don't worry Alessa, even I confused them to be in a relationship when I first met them. They are pretty close.

She said winking at last sentence.

Vivaan- I told her the same bhabhi.

Alessa couldn't believe all this and tried to argue.

Alessa- But we saw them so close in elevator,right Vivaan.

Vivaan just shrugged his shoulder.
Rudransh and Vivaan remembered the day and slapped their forehead.

Vedant- We weren't close .We were fighting and he was about to punch me.

Everyone snickered.

Alessa- Then..... Then.... What about yesterday night? You guys were holding hand under the table.

Vivaan raised his hand

Vivaan- I'll clarify it.
Everyone looked at him.

Vivaan- They weren't holding hand. They were fist fighting under the table. It was just your timing was little off when you saw them.

Alessa's eyes went wide and she looked down embarrassed.

Alessa- So I was wrong all along. They aren't in a relationship??
Alessa asked looking at them both.

Rudransh and Vivaan- Noooo.
They both said together, looked at each other and gagged.

And for the whole trip Rudra and Vedant kept a distance from each other. And if they collide in the way, they both look at each other ,then at Alessa and gagged making others laugh and Alessa embarass.

PRESENT:

Alessa(in mind) - Arghhhh!!!!! How would I face him tomorrow. I need to apologize.

Alessa- I am going to sleep. Good night.

Ethan- Yeah yeah! Even you need to prepare yourself to face him tomorrow.

Alessa threw a pillow at him and went to her room leaving all of them in a fit of laughter.

She went to her bed and took her phone. She searched for Rudra's number. She opened the text box and typed a "sorry" but delete it. She again typed but she wasn't sure about sending it. After a lot of pep talk to her ownself, she clicked on the button and a sorry was sent to Rudra.