Epilogue

WARNING ⚠️ !!!!!!! I was a blushing mess while writing it. So make sure you don't read it in front of your parents or other people. And also it might give you a wedding fever seeing a caring and loving man like Rudra. So dil thaam kr. Bye!!!!!
_____________

Alessa was standing near the balcony with her back to room door still in her bridal dress waiting for Rudra to come. It's their wedding night. To say she was nervous whould be an understatement. She was more than nervous. They for sure have their enough share of makeout but going par that was what making her sweat. She wasn't scared but nervous.

She turned back when she heard a click on the door and saw Rudra locking the door . He turned and their eyes met. He walked towards her in slow steps while she was looking at him without batting her lashes. Her nervousness seems to get out the window as she saw how tempting he was looking in that groom dress with ruffled hair and tiredness in his voice.

As Rudra entered the room and locked it , he was struck by the beauty of his bride. He looked at the little messed sindoor on her forehead with a bindi intact there, her natural glow brightening as the makeup was fading, the bangles clinking in her hands,the dupatta was covering her curves perfecetly . He looked up at her and found her checking him out and smirked . He went near her and pulled her towards himself by her waist "We have the whole night to ourself jaan. You can check me out with clothes and without also" He said and lightly bit her earlobes making her tightly clutching his sherwani from his waist and moved back only to see her face in a dark shade of red. A smirk made a way to his lips on seeing his effect on hers.

He put his one hand on her cheek while she leaned on it completely. Only then he noticed her ear and found it red . He touched it and Alessa hiss in pain making him worried.He looked at her with strict eyes while she gave him sheepish smile.

"Must be because of the heavy earrings." She said making a sorry face.

Rudra just shook his head . He bend a little and hold her in his arms in bridal style making her shriek in surprise.

"Let's get rid of these jwellery first . I should have thought about that. It's first time for you so it must be hard for you to handle these stuffs." He said entering their walk in closet with a worried face and made her sit in font of the mirror.

Alessa didn't like the worried look on his face and hold her face in her hand and lightly pecked his lips . "don't make sc face . I don't like it."

Rudra took a deep breath and lightly flicked her nose "If you don't like that, you better start taking care of yourself Mrs. Singhania" He said

Alessa blushed on listening to Mrs. Singhania. It sounded good from his mouth whie Rudra went behind her looking in the mirror how she was blushing and he knew the reason.

"So, you like the sound of Mrs. Singhania" He said and lightly got rido f the earring while distracting her with his talks .

Alessa just smiled and look down making him smile also. He then proceeded to help her untie the bun. And after a great effort of around 20 minutes, he finally was able to take out all the pins from her head and spoke with amazement "How were you handling all those pins at your head for the whole day??".

Alessa laughed looking at his shocked face and stood up kissing his cheek while Rudra saluted her making her laugh more.

He then opened her necklaces giving her much relief a she leaned back on him putting her head on his chest. He hold her waist from behind and put his face on her shoulder.

"Isha" He said

"Hmm"

"You must be so tired carrying all this stuff for the whole day. Sorry I didn't realize it before. You must need rest." He said taking his hand back while Alessa turned to face him and he continued "I waited till now and I am ready to wait for you my whole life . Change quickly and come outside I am waiting for you." He said lightly patting her cheeks and turned back to leave .