11. Gifts

DON'T BE A SILENT READER. PLEASE PUT FORTH YOUR OPINION. IT HELPS A LOT AS A WRITER☺.

_______________

Alessa was getting ready in front of mirror and recalling how her friends and brother bothered her last night after the date,  asking about everything. She got ready in a much pretty outfit as she was feeling to look more pretty today. She put lip gloss on her lips and looked in the mirror for the last time, appreciating her ownself.

After breakfast and some talks, they all went to office

After breakfast and some talks, they all went to office. On reaching the office, they got separated on their floor and went to their own cabins.

As Alessa opened door of her cabin, her eyes went wide and her hand flew to her mouth. There was a beautiful bouquet of roses on her table with a box of chocolate on the side.
She went towards  the bouquet and put her bag aside. She saw a letter inside the bouquet and smiled to herself. She opened the letter.
Hey Isa,
Will you be my date for tomorrow's party?

Alessa chuckled at his way too straightforward message. She opened the box of chocolate inside which has heart shaped chocolate with letters encarved "PLEASE".

Alessa felt butterflies on seeing this small but cute gestures of Rudransh. She didn't want to bother him but she was enjoying all this attention.These little things were making her sure that her feeling aren't just one sided.She was thinking about all this, when her phone pinged,

Rudransh- You got the gifts?

Alessa smiled

Alessa- Yeah.

Rudransh- Soo??

Alessa- What?

Rudransh- It didn't impress you 😐?

Alessa- 🤔

Alessa laughed at him and put her phone aside and got busy in her works again.

After some hours of work, she looked at the clock and remembered she had to show some designs to Rudransh. She collected all her materials and went to his cabin.

She greeted vedant on her way. Vedant was outside the cabin and didn't stop her as he doesn't need to. Alessa knocked on the door and entered after hearing a come in.

Rudransh looked at her  as she entered with furrowed eyebrows.

Alessa- I had to show you some designs.

Rudransh- Ohkk come sit.

And then Rudransh noticed how beautiful she is looking today and he couldn't stop himself from uttering the words.

Rudransh- You are looking adorable.

It made Alessa blush.

Alessa- Thanks.