7. Holding hand

ALESSA'S POV

Right now, all of us are in car going to Singhania Mansion for our dinner.

Vivaan- Bestie I am scared.

I looked at him and sighed.

Alessa- So am I.

Ethan snickered at us for which he earned a smack from me.

Ara- Why are you both so scared? Are they so dangerous or rude?

Vivaan and Alessa- No way.

Alessa- Instead they are sweet, kind and funny.

Ara made a confusing face.

Ara- Then why are you scared.

Vivaan- You'll see when we reach there.

Ara- I am kind of excited now seeing your reaction and listening to your talks which are totally opposite.

She said clapping her hands excitedly.

AUTHOR'S POV

Soon they reached Singhania Mansion. As they entered the mansion, Jaydev was already there in the living room with Viraj while Akshat was busy on his phone.

Vivaan greeted them first which gain there attention and they all stood up to welcome.

Jaydev hugged them following Akshat except Ara of course, they just shook hands with her. While little Viraj was looking at Alessa thinking where he saw her.

Akshat- Vir, you didn't wish them.

Viraj- I saw you somewhere but I can't remember where?

Viraj said pointing at Alessa. Alessa laughed at him and put forward her hand to shake.

Alessa- You saw me when you were a baby. Even though you are still a baby.

Viraj shook her hand.

Viraj- I am not a baby. I am man now.

It made all the people laugh.

Hearing the laugh, Madhuri (mom) and Mihika came outside.

Madhuri- Look who has come!

Vivaan ran to hug her.

Vivaan- Badi Maa. (In some parts of India, we call our elder aunts(father's brother's wife) as Badi Maa which means Elder mom).

Before Vivaan could hug her, Madhuri hold his ear and twisted them.

Vivaan- Aa... Aa... Badi Maa it hurts.

Others laughed at him while Madhuri scolded him.

On seeing the scene unfolding, Alessa took some steps back in case she needs to run to protect her precious ears. As she was moving back she didn't notice and stumbled on the carpet and started falling back. But on right time, Rudransh reached there and caught her hand, making her balance on her feet.

Rudransh- Be careful.

Madhuri- So you finally remembered your badi maa. You don't even miss me now huhh. And where's my daughter, let me scold her also.

Alessa listened to her and quickly hide behind Rudransh, holding his shirt.

Everyone looked at the place where Alessa was but there was no trace of Alessa and only Rudransh was there.

Rudransh's body totally covered Alessa behind him as her stature was small and thin compared to him.

Ethan- She was standing here just now.