28. A kiss?

Sorry my dear readers, i am a bit late. It's just that i am back home from 2 days and i am clearly spending all my time in enjoying (actually sleeping all day and night 😉).
But here I am with a all new update.
ENJOY!!!!!!

__________________

A tear rolled down Alessa's eyes and fell on the floor.

Some moments ago

Rudra was busy checking files in his cabin when a knock was heard. He said a come in and saw Maya entering the cabin with a sweet yet menacing smile on her face.

"You came 5 minutes early" Rudra said looking at the watch.

"I was just missing you a lot " Maya said in a chirping voice and winked at him while taking a seat on the chair.

Rudra just shook his head on her flirting and again got busy in his works ignoring her completely.

Maya looked at him while he was concentrated on his work and his hands were typing furiously . She kept on looking at him while thinking about her plan all along.

As the clock struck 1o'clock , she stood up from her chair and went towards Rudra's chair. As she reached near him, she leaned forward making her hand touched his hand while her bosoms brushed with his arm making him look at her.

He pushed his chair back a little and gave her a cold look while Maya just smiled at him.

"I'd prefer some distance Maya" Rudra said in a cold authoritative voice while Maya just smiled at him.

"And I'd prefer you" Maya said winking at him and put her hands on both side of his chair trapping him in his chair.

Rudra's eyes darken with anger and he stood up in an instant making the chair fall back "Maya" he shouted at top of his lungs "DON'T YOU FORGET YOUR FUCKING LIMITS" he warned her pointing his index finger at her.

Maya shuddered at his loud voice. She got goosebumps on her body on seeing the rage look his face has morphed into. She stepped back unconsciously, rethinking all her decisions.

"I have a lady in my life and i fucking hate it when someone else other than her look at me, think about me, touch me or come near me" Rudra said throwing the files on floor .

Although Maya was scared but hearing about another girl from Rudra's mouth, raged her and a dark look passed through her eyes. She got all her confidence back which she lost a moment ago.

At the same moment, Maya's phone pinged and before Rudra could understand anything, Maya caught him from his collar and put her lips on his while Rudra got still on his place.

On the que, Alessa entered the cabin with a smile which fell off the second she saw the scene unfolding in front of her. A tear rolled down her eye and her hand fisted . The time seems to stop at the same moment. Rudra was in daze of what's happening, Alessa was angered and Maya was feeling victorious.

Alessa's face went red with anger, she took long steps inside the room with anger clearly visible in her eyes, her nose flaring and teeth clenched.

As she reached near them, she fisted Maya's hairs in her hand pulling her away from Rudra.

Before Rudra could understand or do something, Maya had already put her lips on his. It took him some seconds to come back to his senses, he hold her arms and before he could push her away , he found Maya pulling away from him and saw Alessa. He started sweating profusely thinking about what Alessa must have seen.

Alessa pulled her back from her hair and slapped her hard making Maya fall and scratch her hand on the table. Maya looked at her baffled.

"How dare......." Maya said with anger but got cut off by Alessa in middle.