6. Hangover

NEXT DAY

Aurora was turning sideways on bed trying to get into a comfortable position but her headache was getting worse. She whined and sat up on the bed and shouted for Ethan.

Alessa- Eth my head hurts.

She said a bit loud to make Ethan hear as he is the one who helps her with hangover most of the time.

She forgot that she isn't at her home in America but in India and someone else is living in the room beside hers.

She was sitting on her bed holding her head in her hands when a tray with medicine and water was slided in front of her. She didn't even care to look at the person and took the medicine.

She was so much in hangover that she didn't even check where she is.

She again laid on bed when her eyes fell on Rudransh standing beside her bed with folded hands and she stood up on the bed in an instant. And then everything went through her head contract, mumbai, Rudransh, vedant, gay, drink, bar, car. And her eyes went wide and her hand flew to her mouth. She doesn't remember much about last night but whatever she remembered was embarrassing enough.

Rudransh- You can sleep for some more time if you want.

Rudransh said looking directly at her eyes as he didn't have the courage to look down.

Alessa put her hand on her head when she noticed a white long sleeve.
She looked down and found herself in just a shirt long enough till her mid thighs. Her eyes went wide.
She put a hand on her mouth.

Alessa (in mind) - Why my clothes are changed?  Did we do something?  No, he is committed. It's wrong.

Rudransh- Alessa.

Alessa came out of her thought on hearing him.

Rudransh- Are you fine?

He asked concerned.

Alessa- My clothes?

She said without even thinking.

At first Rudransh wanted to tease her but on seeing the scared look on her face he decided to not to.

Rudransh- Relax!  My maid changed your clothes as Vivaan puked.
Alessa felt a bit relaxed.

Rudransh- And I kept some of my clothes on the couch. They are short on me so I hope they fit you well. As your clothes aren't washed yet so you have to manage with mine.
Rudransh said and left the room.

He could easily buy new clothes for her but he didn't as he wanted to see her in his clothes as she looks more beautiful in his clothes.

AFTER AN HOUR

Rudransh and Vivaan were waiting for Alessa in the living room for breakfast. Just then they heard a pitter patter of footsteps and they looked at the direction.

While Vivaan was confused, Rudransh was mesmerized. He was mesmerized by her beauty which increased 10× in his clothes.

Rudransh (in mind) - Wow!!  She looks so beautiful in my clothes. Once we are together I'll make her wear my clothes only. How could someone look so hot in someone else's clothes. No doubt she is my jaan, she could look hot in anything and everything.

He kept looking at her unknowingly when Vivaan's voice bring him back.

Vivaan- Where are your clothes?

Alessa- Don't you remember you puked on them.
Vivaan laughed nervously.

Rudransh, Vivaan and Alessa settled on breakfast table.