33. Viraha

Next Target- 300 Votes.

______________________________________

Clara entered angrily in the room and found Alessandro going through some files. She snatched the files from his hand and threw them across the room.

"Clara" Alessandro shouted standing up from the bed.

"Don't you shout at me after making my child cry" Clara shouted back at him.

Alessandro closed his eyes gulping down his anger and looked at Clara with those bloodshot red eyes burning in fire, ruffling his hair to calm down.

"Why? Why the fucking hell would you do this without even talking to her or anybody for God sake"? Clara shouted at him .

"She is my sister and I have all the rights to do so" Alessandro shouted back throwing away his phone.

"She is your sister not your fucking possession and no you don't have all the rights. She has rights to decide about her life." Clara said losing every bit of her patience specially after seeing Alessa's condition and now seeing Alessandro being unfazed with everything.

"Clara don't test my patience" Alessandro said gritting his teeth.

"No, it's not me. It's you who is checking our patience." Clara shouted back

"Mamma ....... Dada" A little voice interrupted their conversation.

They both look at the way and morphed their face into smiling one in a fraction of second.

"Why are you both shouting? Did something happen?" Ben said coming inside while rubbing his eyes with his little fist.

Clara and Alessandro ran towards Ben and clara hugged him.

"No baby. We were not fighting." Clara started but got interrupted by Alessandro.

"Actually your mamma was angry at me"Clara glared at him but he ignored her and took Ben in his arms and went towards the bed. "She was angry that I didn't inform her and met Alessa. She wanted to be the first one to meet Alessa but I spoiled her plans. That's why she is angry."Alessandro lied swiftly

"What???? Princess is here!!!!!!" Ben said opening his eyes wide.

Alessandro nodded. Ben freed himself from his arms and ran out of the room. Clara tried to go after him but Sandro hold her hand and said"Only her bunnies could bring her comfort"

"You better sort all this out because I can't see her cry for so long." Clara said freeing her hand from his hold and left the room.

"I am doing this for my sorella. How I made you understand it's all for her good??"

Alessa was in her room lying emotionlessly on her bed when Ben entered and jump on her bed and hugged her.

"I missed you so much princess." He said hugging her while she was just baffled. She looked at Ben and gave him a little smile.

"Did you cry??" Ben looked at her eyes and asked.

"Oh that, just got emotional while leaving my friends" Alessa said making some excuses.

Ben nodded hugging her and gave her sloppy kiss on her cheeks.

"If someone makes you cry I won't live them peacefully. You just need to inform me." Ben said with a stoic look on his face which made Alessa laugh. She kissed him on back on his cheeks and tickled him.

While on the other side, Rudra was also in a worst condition. He chose a different path. When everyone was expecting him to cry he was letting out his anger in the basement on the people involved in Alessa's attack.