36. Romano brothers

Rudra was in his room getting ready for the meeting with Romano when he heard a voice from the door.

"Nervous?"

He looked back and saw his elder brother there and just shook his head in no.

Akshat just chuckled and went towards his brother. He took the tie from his hand and started tying it around his neck and spoke "You know when I first met Mihika I was so scared."

Rudra looked at him with frowned brows shocked at the fact that his brother was ever scared

"I have already lost my heart to her and I was so scared that what if her family rejected me?? It was an arrange marriage for you all but not for me." Akshat shared his darkest secret to his brother.

"........"

"Why do you think I was holding my anger when her brother was making those foolish jokes which I hate the most in the world or why did I ate Rajma when I dislike it to the core of my heart or agreeing to her demand of letting her work in some small company when we own the biggest company of India ................ The only reason was her. I wanted her. I was ready to adjust or to sacrifice and even change myself if it meant to be with her ." He continued. "Why I am telling you all this is because I want you to know there might be some instances which you won't like about Romanos but keep in mind .... You are there for only one person and if you have to go through some unwanted stuff just to get her then it's all worth it at the end" Akshat said tying up her tie .

Rudra kept looking at his brother with some kind of admiration while Akshat just pat on his chest and left saying "Come on fast!!!! We are getting late".

Rudra smiled to himself went outside after getting ready and found Akshat, Mihika, Viraj and Vedant.

"Mihika and Viraj would be going with me . Vedant will go with you." Akshat said and sat in his car with Viraj in his arms while Viraj shouted All the best to his uncle.

Mihika went to Rudra and hold his hand in hers. "When you feel like you're losing in front of her brothers. Remember, how hard you worked these past days only to meet her." Mihika said caressing his hair and left.

Rudransh sat in his car and found Vedant looking back at him from the passenger seat.

"Do you think they would have hired some snipers to kill you before you even reach there?" Vedant said with a horrified look while Rudra looked at him in disbelief.

"Or they kept some man like Dave on the door of their house to stop you from entering." Vedant said putting his hand on his heart and before he could transfer his fear to Rudra's mind he was stopped.

"Shut up Vedant!! I need some peace please." Rudra said leaning back on his seat closing his eyes preparing himself for the face off with Romano brothers.

"Peace is better but I just hope you don't come back in pieces. I hope Akshat bhai save you." Vedant muttered under his breath.

Soon, they reached Romano's mansion and found Akshat there getting out of the car with Mihika and Viraj.

Akshat came towards Rudra and patted on his back "All the best" He said and went to the door with him.

Roamans were already informed about their arrival and Alvaro was already waiting for them at the door. He shook hand with everyone , a bit hardly with Rudra and lead them inside. It was not the first time for them to coming to Romano's mansion except for Viraj and Vedant but this time there was a different kind of tension in the air.

As they entered hall, they got shocked on seeing not just Alessa's brothers but also her cousin brothers and uncles but composed themselves.

"Bhai ye parivaar h ya Jila??" Vedant said without even thinking. (Is it a family or a whole district?)