22. Her pain

Hey Everyone,
First of all thanks to all of you for waiting. I know i took too much time to update but it's just my exams and college stuff which kept me busy.

But really thanks to you all for waiting patiently for the update💕💕.

I am really lucky to have such understanding and loving readers.
It really makes me feel so special to know that you all are waiting for the book even after i took such a long break of almost 2 months. You all are so special for me.

I love you 😘.

This chapter is dedicated to all of you. And lots of hearts to you ❤️❤️.

_________________________________________

Author's Pov

The whole cabin was silent with lights turned off .The only sound one could hear was soft breathing of sleeping Alessa and harsh breathing of an angry Rudra.

Rudra was sitting on the couch with Alessa's head in his lap. He was tightly fisting his hand waiting for Vedant and his security head Nilesh thinking about the person who carved these old wounds again. He was making scenarios in his mind about what is he going to do with those who gave so much pain to his love. He looked at Alessa's face and looked at the dried tearsa on her face and lightly pecked her lips while holding her hand.

Just then he got a ping on his phone . He took alessa in his arms and walked out of her office . He noticed both Nilesh and Vedant waiting outside and signalled them to follow him.

They soon reached Rudransh's cabin. Rudransh went inside the private room making Alessa comfortable on his bed.

He sat on her side and caressed her hair.

“I'll make sure to find the person behind all this and make them regret their whole life” He whispered kissing her forehead and left the room.

Rudra looked at Nilesh and signalled him to speak while sitting on his chair.

“Sir, we actually tried to trace…….”

Nilesh was interrupted by a loud bang on the door which caught attention of all the men present in the room.

There stood Ethan,Vivaan, Vincenzo.

Ethan moved towards Rudra furiously.

“Where's my sister” he asked directly looking at his eyes in which anger and desperation were evident .

“She is resting right now” He replied signalling towards the door alessa is in.

Ethan moved towards the room but was stopped by Rudra.

“I Said She Is Resting” Rudra said putting pressure on each word while glaring at him.

Ethan tightened his fist and glared back at him.

“And i fucking don't need your permission to see my sister. So stay in your limits” Ethan growled back at him pointing his fingers at his chest and moved to go inside.

Rudra put his hand in front of Ethan stopping him from moving.

“I said fucking remove your hand or i'mma bury you deep down in your own cabin” Ethan said shoving his hand away and grabbing his collar while both of their eyes were red with the anger.

Vivaan ran towards Ethan and hold him back.

“He is right Ethan, Alessa need rest. Don't act stupid in your emotions” Vivaan said holding him back.

Ethan pushed Vivaan's hand and glared at Rudra.

“You promised me to keep her safe and that's how you are doing it.Under your fucking nose, in your fucking office ,someone leaked footage of my sister's past and you couldn't protect her” Ethan shouted at Rudransh and again took fast steps towards him but stopped on hearing a voice .