1. Alessa Romano

A young girl was laughing and running around the couch in living room while two little boys were running after her trying to catch her. She tried not to get caught but luck was not her side because she saw Vivaan coming downstairs.

"Uncle Viv Help us catching princess!" Vivaan heard two little voices calling for her. And as he looked at the source of voice he smirked.

"That's cheating." Alessa complained with utter shock on hearing her nephews trying to get help from their uncle.

Alessa said complaining

"Dad told me everything is fair in love and war." Ben, her elder nephew who is just 5 years old, said in his cute little voice trying to sound intimidated and winked at Marc, her other nephew who is 4 years old.

Alessa tried to run but caught by Vivaan and soon she was tackled by two little bunnies. Both the bunnies jump on her and hold her on the ground while Vivaan did the countdown "1......2......3....And our bunnies won." He declared .

Ben and Marc stood up and do their little dance.

"We won!!  We won!!!" They both shouted in happiness.

Alessandro and Clara came downstairs and saw their little children happily dancing and one little child sulking. 

"What did you do to make my little baby upset?" Alessandro said to others while side hugging Alessa.

Clara just shook her head smiling and went to kitchen as it's their daily drama.

Ben gave Alessa a smirk making Alessa's eyes go wide.

"Don't teach him those smirks. He is just a child and it's scary to see a child smirking." Alessa whispered to her  brother.

"We won Dad. And now me and Mark gonna have the last ice cream." Ben said with excitement.

"You cheated!!  Vivaan helped you." Alessa said sulking, turning her head to other side.

"Evey...... Every...... Ever....... Ofo big bro.. What was that?" Marc asked cutely.

"Everything is fair in love and war." Ben corrected his little cousin brother.

"Yeah same." Marc said high fiving his big bro.

"You are earning so much Lisa and still competing with children for ice cream." Taylor, Alessa's another sister in law, said laughing

"It's fun like that." Alessa said and laughed while others joined her.

"You little ones let's go and have breakfast." Taylor called out to them.

"I am not little anymore." Alessa said keeping her hand on her chest acting as she is hurt.

"You act like one though." Vivaan said cockily

"Ally." Alessa complained.

"Hey, no one will tease my little one." Alessandro said patting her head making everyone laugh at her.

Alessa- Huff!! No one loves me.

Ben and Marc ran to alessa and hugged both her legs.

Ben and Marc- We love you.

Alessa- Aww my babies I love you too.

Her family smiled at her love for her nephews.

After breakfast, everyone left for their work. Vivaan and Alessa left together as they work in same company.

Alessa and Vivaan are working as architect in a company. They were asked by Romano's to join their business but both of them made it clear that they want to gain some experience first and no one from the family would interfere in that. And after a lot of discussion, emotional blackmailing, some tears, some bribes of cuddles, some promises, they were allowed to work as some unknown person in some unknown company.