9. Dinner

Hey, It's my birthday so here's an update for you. I don't usually celebrate my birthday but i decided to celebrate it by giving you guys an update because why not? Have fun in life. And keep loving yourself and people around you❤❤❤❤❤. Sending lots of love and hugs for you.

______________

Vincenzo- 26 years old.
Head of Alessa's security.
Best friend and like a brother for her.
Loves Alessa a lot.
Best in hacking and combating.

__________________

__________________

Rudransh and Maya are in security room at the Diamond club, looking through the CCTV footage. They looked through the whole footage but there was no trace of Abhi (Maya's brother) .

Maya- How is it possible, Abhi clearly remember being in club and then he found himself unconscious near the dumpster.

Rudransh- The footage is in front of you. Your brother wasn't even present at the club.

Maya- My brother won't lie.

Rudransh stood up from his chair and kicked it back.

Rudransh- Then what are you trying to imply miss arora. I am lying or my employees are??

Maya stuttered on seeing his anger.

Maya- I didn't mean that.

Rudransh took his phone from the table and left the room. Maya ran behind him. She hold his hand. Rudransh jerked his hand away from her hold.

Maya- You are misunderstanding me Rudransh. I meant there must be some glitch

Rudransh- A glitch disappearing a whole person. Seriously?

Maya didn't reply.

Rudransh- Your brother must be too drunk to even realize which club he went to. So miss arora put some of your attention on your brother because he really needs it.

Rudransh said and left leaving Maya standing there. Maya fisted her hand and stomp her feet. She opened her phone and dialled her brother.

Maya- You stupid dumbhead....... Because of you I might lose...............

AT SINGHANIA'S ENTERPRISE

Rudransh entered the company and directly went to meeting room where Alessa's team and finance team were waiting for him.

As he entered the room, everyone stood up. Rudransh took his seat and others started opening the files.

Vedant was sitting on one side of Rudransh while Alessa was on other side.

Vedant moved near him and asked about what happened with Maya. Although Alessa was behaving as she is not listening but her full focus was on their conversation.