Chapter 13: Back to the studio

Kamri's outfit for dance

Avery's outfit for dance

Hailey's outfit for dance

Everleigh's outfit for dance

Once Carina and Kelvin finally woke up, we settled at the table and had a simple breakfast to start our day. Kelvin "are you ready babe", Masha "we're coming", Avery "mommy", we left to catch the train to head to the studio. We were the first ones in the studio, Mariam wasn't there yet and neither were the other instructors, it was weird because we all usually came at the same time. I went into the bathroom to change into my dance wear, by the time I finished Ana and Miljan had just arrived. Masha "late night huh", Ana "tell me about it, once we got home it was a bit of a disaster", Masha "what happened", Ana "someone over here thought it was a good idea leave a lot of things out of place, and just coming back home to it was even more than a disaster than it intended to be", Masha "you look tired", Ana "I am, barely got any sleep last night", Avery "aunt Ana come dance with me", Ana "I'll be right there munchkin let me just put my things away and get changed", Avery "okay", Mariam had arrived and so did Srna. Mariam "Masha are we not gonna talk about that fact that you and Kelvin are engaged", Masha "settle down settle down, yeah yeah we all know", Ana picked me up and kind of spun me around. Hailey "can you do an aerial", Avery "yeah", the girls were just tumbling around, Masha "girls please be careful, and you baby girl no tumbling too much don't need your toe getting worse", Avery "okay mommy", Mariam "oh yeah I forgot to mention tomorrow is new headshots, the headshots will be hanged right here, so everyone coming tomorrow and this week dress nice", let's just say we had a ton of private lessons and then a large group for the group class. I noticed Avery go into the bathroom a couple of times but didn't think nothing of it until she stood with Ana behind the front desk. I asked my student to give me a sec so I could see if my daughter was okay. Masha "is everything, how long has she been sleeping on you", Ana "for quite a while", Masha "did she say anything to you", Ana "she told me she didn't feel well", Masha "how so", Ana "she told me she felt nauseous and very dizzy. I think you should take her home, I'll cover your lessons", Masha "you don't have to do that", Ana "gladly I'm her godmother she needs you, not me. I could stop by but she needs you. I know you put her first before anything, so what's it gonna be", Masha "let me change", I grabbed my bag and went to the bathroom to change. Kelvin "babe what's going on", Masha "I have to take Avery home, she's not feeling well", Kelvin "she was just playing with Ana", Masha "she's sleeping on Ana, she has been for the past hour", Kelvin "I'll see you at home then, I'll pick up some medicine", Kelvin kissed me. I grabbed Avery from Ana and left the studio, calling a cab and took it home. Once I got home my phone started ringing, it was hard to pick it up because I was holding Avery but I managed to pick it up. Masha "hello", Maya "hey you. Why did you rush out, you kind of scared me", Masha "I found out from Ana that Avery was not feeling well, I'm holding her now that's why I can't answer FaceTime", Masha "is she okay", Masha "I'm not sure, Ana told me she was feeling very nauseous and dizzy", Maya "I'll see you when we get back home, if I get anything from outside to eat, do you want something", Masha "a salad I guess that's it", Maya "okay", once I was off the phone I put everything away and managed to put Avery in my bed. I took the time to get in the shower, I just rinsed off and washed my hair before I could hear crying coming from the room, "baby girl I'm in the shower, come here", she came in the shower with me, I finished washing my hair so I took the clip and clipped it up. Avery started crying even more, Masha "baby what's wrong", Avery "I feel really nauseous mommy, and lightheaded", she was struggling to breathe because she was panicking. I put her between my lap, pulling her towards me that way she was now laying on me. I felt her head and she was a bit warm, I didn't wanna keep her in the shower for too long, after I got out and got dressed, I got her out, she was in so much pain she didn't wanna let me get her dressed. I just put one of my oversized shirts on her and called it a day. I let her lay in the bed while I went to the kitchen to get her ginger ale, she barely even touched it or even took a sip. I started mopping around the house and my phone rang, Kelvin "hey beautiful", Masha "hi", Kelvin "you okay, you look stressed", Masha "she's really not feeling well. She won't even drink her ginger ale", Kelvin "it's bothering her that much", Masha "yes baby, she was crying for like fifteen minutes straight while we were in the shower", Kelvin "do you want me to come home", Masha "you still have lessons", Avery "MOMMY", Masha "I have to go babe", I didn't hang up the phone just left it in the kitchen and rushed to the room. There was throw up all over the floor, Masha "where are you baby girl. Why are you on the floor", Avery "it's cold mommy", Masha "okay at least lay with the pillow and the blanket then if that's how you wanna lay", I let just watch movies on her iPad, and I went back to get my phone. Kelvin "everything okay", Masha "just cleaned up throw up and our child is laying on the floor because she likes that it's cold", Kelvin "I should come home", Masha "she's just on her iPad, she's okay", Kelvin "but are you okay", Masha "yeah, why wouldn't I be", Kelvin "it's hot and the last time you were like this you fainted because of the heat", Masha "I'm fine", I also fell because Kelvin was right, it was too hot and I'm dealing with our daughter, who's sick, and not believing him my body felt numb. Kelvin's POV*.
On the phone with my fiancé, she says she's okay but not too long after I mentioned what happened previously, she was lying on the floor. I grabbed my things and rushed out without saying a word. I took a cab to the house, I rushed up the stairs into the front door of the house, locking the door behind me. I got to our bedroom, luckily Avery was asleep, I picked Masha up and put her on the bed. I felt sick to my stomach, this was the second time this happened, I changed my clothes and laid on the bed with Masha. Not that long after she woke up, Masha "why am I on the bed", Kelvin "you passed out", Masha put her arms around me and hugged me tightly, I did the same back, "you can't scare the hell out of me like that ever again", Masha "I'm sorry", Kelvin "it's okay", I picked up Avery and laid her next to Masha, and then I went to get in the shower and rinse off. I got out the shower to see Avery hunched over the bed, Avery "I'm sorry daddy", Kelvin "it's okay baby, daddy will clean it up. Just stay there and lay with mama", Avery "okay", after I cleaned the mess, Avery "daddy I don't feel good", Kelvin "did you drink any of the ginger ale mommy gave you", Avery "no", Kelvin "have a little bit of it", Avery "daddy I can't", Kelvin "just drink a little bit", Avery drank some of her ginger ale, I couldn't get Avery to eat she didn't want anything just like Masha, both of my girls were completely passed out in the bed under the quilt. I left the room closing the door behind me, and just went to the living room. I was there for a bit before I heard the keys behind the front door, so I got up and went to the room with my girls and joined them in bed. Masha instantly climbed onto my chest, Avery had her arms wrapped around my arm, we all fell asleep.
Maya's POV*.
We had finally got home, the girls were exhausted but had so much fun being back in the studio after a week of competition. It was really quiet, I informed the girls to go to the bathroom so they can get all cleaned before bed while I went to Masha's room to check on them, they were all fast asleep. Carina "are they okay", Maya "they are sleeping", the girls showered and I took Kingston a bath, Carina "girls are you gonna eat or you gonna go straight to bed", Hailey "I'm not hungry", Maya "Hailey what's wrong", Hailey "my stomach hurts", Maya "get some rest then honey, I'll put your food away and you can have it tomorrow", Hailey "okay", Carina "Kamri come eat, Everleigh come on", the girls sat at the table and ate their food. After eating, Carina put the girls to sleep, I made sure the kitchen was cleaned before going to the room. It didn't take long for Carina to put the girls to sleep because they were already tired, Maya "wanna get in the shower", Carina "yes", me and Carina had a nice long shower before getting out and brushing our teeth before going to bed. It was around midnight when Carina suddenly woke up to Hailey screaming and panicking. Carina left the room and went to Hailey's room, "bambina what's wrong", Hailey "go away mom", Carina "what is wrong. Why did you scream like that", Hailey "I'm bleeding mom", Carina "from where", Hailey "from down there", Carina "bambina open the door please", Hailey "why are you laughing mama", Carina "bambina you have your period, your fine, all girls get it at a certain age", Hailey "yuck, my tummy still hurts mama", Carina "here put this on and I'll get you something for the pain", Hailey "what am I supposed to do with this", Carina "hold on bambina, I'll show you", Carina quickly went to get some medicine for the pain. Carina "sit down honey", Hailey "so I'm supposed to wear this in my underwear", Carina "yes baby, you'll be fine, just go back to bed", Hailey "my stomach really hurts", Carina "Hailey the medicine should help and if it doesn't just come get me or mommy", Hailey "okay", Carina got Hailey back to bed and then went back to join Maya in the bed. Maya "everything okay", Carina "Hailey just got her period", Maya "that's why she screamed like that", Carina "yeah", I couldn't help but crack up. Not too long after Carina came back to bed we just started to watch a movie. Back to Masha's POV*.
We were all pretty much asleep at this point, at least that's what I thought. Avery wasn't in the bed anymore, I climbed off the bed and into the bathroom, she was lying on the floor, "you okay baby", Avery "I don't feel well", Masha "shh, mommy's here", she was almost calm until her pain became worse and she started crying hysterically. Maya "is she okay", Masha "obviously not, she's crying. She's in pain and has been for the last few hours", Maya "what's bothering her", Masha "her tummy, she's been feeling even more nauseous since we got home, she threw up twice already, she did have medicine but it's still bothering her", Maya "I hope she feels better", Masha "yeah me too, this weekend Kelvin bought us tickets to go to six flags, hopefully I could get her better before that day", Maya "she'll get better, you have to have her eat something", Masha "she doesn't wanna eat", Maya "but is it her choice, if you tell her she has to, there is no choice", Masha "I would never do that, all that's gonna do is make her feel worse", I left Avery with Kelvin to go to the kitchen to get some applesauce and some more ginger ale, once I got back to the room she dodged my request and didn't wanna eat. Masha "I need you to put something in your system even if it's just this", Avery gave in, she didn't eat it on her own, she only ate because I was feeding her like a baby, even though she wasn't it was the only way she was going to eat anything. She drank a bit of her ginger ale before falling asleep on me. I laid back down and fell asleep as well.

Tuesday morning*
I was awake with Maya, we were making breakfast, it was actually pretty cool because I hadn't had anytime with just her. Maya "so when does Avery start school", Masha "September, did you register the girls already", Maya "yeah, Kamri second grade, Hailey is fifth grade and Everleigh is pre-K. What school does Avery go to", Masha "the river school, this is her last year at that school", Hailey "mommy", Maya "hi baby girl, mama told me what happened last night", Hailey "yeah don't mention it, I screamed like a little girl begging for ice cream", Maya "lol, you didn't know what it was so it was appropriate. Are you having an cramps or pain", Hailey "not at the moment, the medicine mama gave me made the pain go away", Maya "we'll breakfast is almost done, just make yourself comfortable", Hailey "okay", Maya "so do you have your outfit picked out for headshots", Hailey "yeah", Masha "dammit I forgot that was today", Maya "just go with us so you can have them done and then you can come right back home", Masha "okay", Avery "mommy", Masha "are you feeling okay", Avery "a little bit but I still feel dizzy", Masha "we're gonna go to the studio for headshots and then we are gonna come back home", Avery "okay mama", Masha "just make sure you have your outfit for the day", Avery "I will mommy". Maya "good morning", Carina "morning", Masha "I didn't make the coffee because Maya says you make the best coffee", Carina "lol that's easy", it was nice, all of us sitting at the table, having a breakfast as a family.