Chapter 78: Christmas Eve

Masha "Where's Avery? Babe, where's Avery? She's not here, babe she's not here", Teresa "shh calm down, she's with Ashley in the other room", Masha "gave me a heart attack", Teresa "sorry baby", Masha "it's okay. Not one baby crying but two", Teresa "I'll get them", Teresa went to the nursery to get the twins, Masha "I got Adrien", Teresa "okay".

Kara "Tasia should be here any minute", Tilly "okay, so since were back in California for Christmas I figured this was the place for me to do this", Kara "do what babe", Kara was shocked when she turned to face her girlfriend who was down on one knee. Kara "oh my, no you're not", Tilly "I am, I love you more than anything I've ever loved. You're my favorite girl in the whole world and by far the sexiest girl I've ever met. You make me smile brighter than the light that shines through the sky, I am beyond grateful for you. Kara Menendez will you marry me", Kara "yes, yes. A million times yes", Tasia arrived just in time to see her best friends kiss, Tasia "Are you serious, congratulations you two", Kara "thanks", Tilly "thanks", Tasia "ready to get going", Kara "yeah, by the way does Avery know"? Tasia "that you're coming, no way. We wanted it to be a surprise, I know she's gonna be so happy reuniting with her bestie", Kara "yes, I've been dying to have my mini bestie in my arms again", Tasia "all I'm going to say is if ya wanna be freaky and all that make sure the kids are sleeping, Avery walked in on her parents. And Carina's nine year old daughter caught her older sister and her boyfriend in the act", Kara "oh god", Tasia "yeah".

6,677,687 likes TasiaJungbauerCongratulations you beautiful souls on your engagement

6,677,687 likes
TasiaJungbauer
Congratulations you beautiful souls on your engagement. My besties are engaged, too cute, arrived in the spot while they kissed right after the question was popped. So happy for you girls!! Love you so much TillyEvansKrueger and KaraMenendez, congratulations again on your 💍 babies.

Tasia drove back to the house.
They stopped at the store, Tilly "I didn't want to talk about the wedding with Kara not here, but do you think me, you, Kara, and Ashley could have a double wedding", Tasia "oh my goodness I'd love to", Kara "Thank you for stopping I needed my damn coffee lol", Tasia "no problem", Tasia called Ashley, Tasia "hey baby", Ashley "hey, how's Avery? Is she still asleep", Ashley "yes, the others are in the yard playing", Tasia "is she still feeling sick", Ashley "no sore throat, her head is still hurting", Tasia "do you think you're able to wake her up, were pulling into the driveway", Ashley "just have her come to the room, and wake her up herself", Tasia "okay. I'll bring your things to the room you're staying in", Kara "where's my baby", Tasia "she's upstairs but first let me introduce you to Maya and Carina. Ashley "I'll take their bags", they went into the yard, Kamri "look at our snowman aunt Tasia", Tasia "best snowman ever, this is Kamri, she's 9", Carina "you must be Kara", Kara "yeah", Tasia "this is Kara and Tilly, this is Carina and Maya, and their full house Evie, Hailey, Sam, Everleigh, Kingston and Canyon. And that's Maya and Masha's younger brother Ryan. Those are Avery's siblings Posie, Monroe, Adrien, and Ashton", Kara "you have a beautiful home, thanks for letting us stay", Carina "You're welcome here anytime", Ashley "honey are you awake"? Avery "I'm kind of tired still", Ashley "guess what's here"? Avery "my surprise", Ashley "yeah, let's go downstairs and see what it is", the two of them went downstairs, Avery gasped when she saw her surprise, covering her mouth, she broke down in tears, Kara kneeled down opening her arms and in came her little bestie, she picked her up, rubbing her back. Avery "I love you so much Kara", Kara "I love you more mamas. So much more".
(1 hour later)
The kids were all baking with Carina, they had been having so much fun but were also making the ultimate mess.