Chapter 29: Kelvin's Leaving

Kelvin's POV*
The anxiety was real, I was pacing back and forth, I couldn't even think straight. How was I supposed to tell Masha, how was I supposed to tell my daughter? I want the feeling to go away, I wanna feel better. Masha "babe", Kelvin "yeah", Kelvin "are you okay", Kelvin "I'm fine, what about you", Masha "babe I know you. Something is going on because you do not act like this", Kelvin "I just told you I'm fine, I really am", Masha "no you're not. What's going on", Kelvin "I have to leave for two months", Masha "what. Why", Kelvin "my family is struggling right now, I have to go to Thailand to help them", Masha "we could come with you", Kelvin "I need to go alone. I don't want you and our family dragged into this. This is something that I have to do", Masha "babe please", Kelvin "I don't want you or our kids getting hurt". *Masha instantly started crying*. Kelvin "please don't cry". Maya had to call Jo, Jo "hey Maya what's up", Maya "hey. Do you think you could examine Hailey", Jo "why", Maya "after I told her Carina was hurt, she seemed to have forgot and I had to tell again, but the second time I was a bit harsh because she had been asking me all these questions", Jo "she probably just struggles from memory lost", Maya "I still need her to be checked out, I need to make sure my daughter is okay", Jo "I'll schedule her for later today, I'll send you a conformation", Maya "okay. Thanks". Maya could hear crying coming from the living room. Maya "what's going on", Masha removed herself from the living room and went back to the bedroom with Avery. Maya "what did you do to my sister", Kelvin "nothing. I'm leaving for two months because my parents in Thailand are struggling. I don't want Masha and the girls coming because I don't want to get them involved. I want them safe, and what my parents are doing that is getting them into this mess, it's not safe at all", Maya "when are you leaving", Kelvin "tomorrow", Maya "you should have told her sooner", Kelvin "I know, I didn't because I knew that's how she would react", Maya "how else is she supposed to react, your leaving tomorrow for two months. She's gonna be dealing with the kids by herself and she's still recovering from what Kurt did", Kelvin "if I don't leave, my parents are gonna end up sending someone over here to hurt her and the kids, I'm not risking that". Avery "mommy why are you crying", Masha "because daddy has to leave for two months", *Avery instantly cried*, she left the room and went straight to Kelvin. Kelvin "don't cry baby", Avery "I don't want you to leave daddy", Kelvin "I'm not gonna be gone forever, I will be back", Avery "but it won't be the same", Kelvin "baby I really have to leave", my phone started going off, so I left to the kitchen to answer it. Kelvin "hello", "Kelvin you need to come now, like right now", Kelvin "I leave tomorrow morning", "tomorrow morning is not going to work. You need to leave now, or your wife and daughters die", Kelvin "dad, are you insane, you're over here threatening to kill my family because of this shit", "Kelvin we really need the help, it's urgent", Kelvin "even if it's urgent there is no need to sit here and threaten my family, you aren't going nowhere near them", "you come and help us or we will send someone over right now to kill your family", Kelvin "okay okay, I'm coming". Maya "what are you doing, you said you don't leave until tomorrow", Kelvin "yeah I know what I said but if I don't leave right now to help them, then they are gonna send someone to kill Masha and the girls", Masha "yeah. You better hurry then", Kelvin "yeah I know". I grabbed my things and instantly left but even saying goodbye to the girls, I felt really bad for leaving them. Masha was in no state to do anything, she was feeling so down, Carina "you should check on your sister", Maya "I don't wanna bother her, I know she's going through it right now because Kelvin's gone", Carina "you need to talk to her, she's been in there all morning. She hasn't even moved", Maya "I really don't wanna bother her", Carina "Maya, you need to talk to her, she is gonna need you while he's gone, you have to be there for her. Right now I think you should go in there, hold her and just tell it will be okay", Maya "where's Avery and Posie", Carina "Avery is taking a nap in our room and Posie is asleep as well", Maya "okay". Maya gets up from the couch and goes to Masha's room, there was a sign on the door but she didn't pay it no mind and still entered the room. Masha was lying on the bed, she had her entire body covered with her quilt, Maya "baby girl can we talk", Masha "the sign says don't come in", Maya "I know that but I need to know your okay", Masha "I'm  fine", Maya "no you're not, can you please look at me", Masha "I am really in no mood to talk", Maya "baby I know that. But it hurts me to see you like this", Masha "I'm sorry I'm like this, my husband is not here and me and my girls were threatened to be killed if he didn't leave", Maya "baby I know you're hurting but you have to at least speak to me, I need to know you're okay", Masha "I'm really not okay at all", Masha started crying hysterically unable to control her emotions, which had never happened before. Maya wrapped her arms around her sister, trying to calm her down but nothing is working. Her cries would not stop at all.