Chapter 89: Meeting Noa

(2 months later, firefighter ball got postponed, it's in two days)

@ MashaOfoia-KozobrodI didn't wanna post anything because we are still in the process of getting full custody of her

I didn't wanna post anything because we are still in the process of getting full custody of her.  But I woke up and Noa was crying, for those of you that don't know, Noa is my oldest daughter's closest friend, who was being brutally abused and drugged by her biological mother. Me and Teresa took her in, I asked Noa if she was okay and she told me these exact words, "I feel weak. She took my whole life from me, I took the blame for something I didn't do, I feel miserable, like I'm not wanted. I'm hurting, I feel sad inside and out. I'm covered in scars from suffering from being brutally beaten. I want to smile again but I feel like I can't". The poor teen has been through way too much. I know majority of your childhood was taken from you, but we wanna be the ones to make you smile. I'm not putting her on the spot because she's still settling in, me and Teresa love you so much sweetheart.
@ noaolivar: thx for this post, for the first time I feel safe, I feel like I'm not in a secluded environment. I feel open to do whatever I want. Love you and Teresa so much, and I'm so thankful for you both.

Masha "do you wanna maybe just stay up and watch a movie", Noa "I don't know", Masha "we could watch whatever you want", Noa "can we watch Maleficent part two", Masha "sure I love that movie", Masha shut off the lights, and put the movie. Noa rested her head in Masha's lap, and the two of them watched their movie. When the movie had finished, Masha "I'm sorry honey I didn't mean to wake you", Noa "could we just sleep on the couch for the night, I'm too tired to walk to my room", Masha "yeah, just lie down", the two of them cuddled up together and fell asleep. Teresa "good morning sleepyhead", Masha "good morning", Teresa "we're the two of you too tired to make it to the room", Masha "lol yeah", Teresa "aren't we taking her over to your sister's so we could introduce her properly", Masha "yeah, I know", Teresa "Noa, sweetie. Um you've gotta wake up", Noa rubbed her eyes, Masha "honey you're gonna meet my older sister and her family. Are you cool with that", Noa "yeah, uhh. I'm so tired", Masha "you've got fifteen more minutes girly, then you've gotta get up", Noa "okay. Um I have one request", Teresa "what's that", Noa "can I please have an iced caramel macchiato", Teresa "deal", Noa "where's Kyleigh", Masha "she went shopping with two of her friends from dance. She knew you were meeting my sister today, and wanted you to go but she didn't want to wake you up", Noa "okay".

(Texts)
N: hey
K: hey
N: having fun with your friends?
K: yeah, do you want something while I'm out
N: I wouldn't wanna ruin your trip by asking you for something
K: are you kidding me, you're my sister. Do you want something?
N: could you get me like something from ulta
K: yeah, sure. Anything else
N: um could you get us like matching bracelets
K: sure, I'll see you when I get back home
N: ok, be careful. Love you
K: I will, love you too

Noa had finally got up, she folded the blanket and then jumped in the shower. Masha "I'm happy we're doing what we're doing for Noa", Masha "me too, Noa are you ready. We've gotta get going love", Noa "I'm coming".