Chapter 62: Welcome Kelvin and Isabel

Maya "hey baby girl", she said to her sister over the phone starting up the conversation. Masha "hey", Maya "where are you? I thought Teresa was supposed to be discharged from the hospital", Masha "she did get discharged. It's just", she tried to finish her conversation but she sniffled and couldn't. Maya "Masha. What's going on? Why are you crying", Masha "my daughter", Maya "Avery. What happened to her", Masha "she was assaulted, she was raped", Maya "what", she said in shock over the phone. Masha "we're in the hospital right now. Kelvin is the one that found her, she's traumatized Maya. She really is, it's like I don't wanna leave her", Maya "you need rest. Stay with her, I'll come get the babies", Masha "no, I appreciate it but you don't have to come get them. They are going with Kelvin and his wife", Maya "the two of you are okay now", Masha "yeah. We are, I want him in their lives, and his wife is the loveliest person ever", Maya "that's good to hear", Kelvin "listen, call us if anything", she nodded as he left with Posie and Monroe. Masha and Teresa stood beside Avery's bedside, knocking on the hospital door. "Hi, we are detectives, we were wondering if we could ask your daughter a few questions", Masha "I'll be back, I have to use the bathroom", Teresa "okay baby girl. You can talk to her as long as I'm here, because she's a child", "okay. Sweetie, do you remember what happened? Could you describe the man", Avery "he was white, very tall. About 6'5. He had on a collar shirt, a plaid one. He had a tattoo on his left hand, it was like a biker tattoo. I remember I started walking back to my mommy's hospital room, and that's when I saw him at the end of the hallway. I ran and hid behind the desk, then he came. And he took off my sweater, he started touching all over me. Are you gonna find him before he hurts another child", "yeah. We are gonna catch him", "do you remember anything else", Avery "um, not really. Wait. He had a keycard, like one of the doctor's have, he stole it. He only ran off because he saw my dad", "thanks for speaking with us, we will keep you updated on the investigation", Teresa "thank you, I appreciate it so much". Avery "mommy", Teresa "yes baby girl", Teresa "why would someone do this to me"? Teresa "I don't know baby girl, I really don't know. I'm so sorry me and momma weren't there to save you, so sorry", Avery "it's okay mommy", a doctor came into the room. "So we are gonna have to swab your daughter, for any sort of dna", Teresa "swab her where? I thought the tests were done, my daughter is already traumatized as it is", "it just to help find the creep who harmed your daughter", Avery "mommy it's okay", Teresa "okay", Avery clenched onto her mom's hand, "this is the tool I'm going to use to", Teresa "just do it already", she said looking over to her daughter who was completely terrified. It was almost night, Avery was asleep, Masha and Teresa had been thinking about what their daughter went through, being all alone and scared.

4,833,838 likesFatherTeresaA few weeks ago me and my fiancé got into a bad car accident, I had been finally discharged a few days ago, and little did I know the trauma that I had sustained would only get worse

4,833,838 likes
FatherTeresa
A few weeks ago me and my fiancé got into a bad car accident, I had been finally discharged a few days ago, and little did I know the trauma that I had sustained would only get worse. We had sent our daughter to get some snacks from the vending machine, she was a bit nervous because she didn't like going anywhere alone. The next time I saw my daughter was in a hospital bed and was told by her father that she had been assaulted and raped. Avery is only 13 years old, my daughter is the sweetest girl you'll ever meet, she lights up a room upon entering it. There is an ongoing investigation, law enforcement are looking for the disgusting man that harmed Avery. I want to thank her father Kelvin, and his wife Isabel for looking over her as we weren't aware of what was going on. Avery will never be the same, me and Masha can't even leave her side. She's so traumatized, I'm asking for messages for her, all of her social media friends, I would appreciate it if you all could come together to support Avery. Me and Masha are taking a break from social media for the sake of our daughter, I hope you all understand.
AshleyLoren: my baby, i have no words, I just send my love. I'm still in Los Angeles, and I'm not going anywhere. I'm here for you baby girl. Titi loves you so much. 💕💕
CiaraChristian: love you princess 👑
MayaDeLucaBishop: Avery, your the strongest girl I know, and I know that because both your mothers are so strong and your dad is an amazing man 🥰🥰