Chapter 94: Annual Firefighter Gala pt2:

@ MayaDeLucaBishop I swear this girl never misses a gym day, and she's by far the cutest person ever

@ MayaDeLucaBishop
I swear this girl never misses a gym day, and she's by far the cutest person ever. I will move mountains for this girl, I'm the oldest out of three, I have a younger brother named Mason, and then there's Masha. She's the baby of our family so I was always seeking to protect her and make sure my dad never abused her the way he abused me. She's a mother now, to the most amazing children and then a wife. I'm married and have children as well but she will always be my baby. Seeing her grow and seeing where she is right now just proves that you can do just about anything. I love you so much baby girl, I will always protect you and keep you safe. You're my light, and you're the sun to my sky I love you Masha.

Natasha "so we have an award here. It's a citizenship award, an award for your work and contributions to this fire house. This award could have gone to anybody but today it's going to someone who deserves it, and someone who is special. A strong brilliant woman, and this award goes to Carina DeLuca-Bishop, Carina hugged her wife completely in shock, Maya "you deserve it. Go get 'em", she said kissing her on the cheek. Carina went to the front to accept her award, Carina "um wow. I didn't expect to receive this, I don't even know what to say I really shocked and still processing the whole thing. To be honest helping people is something I've always wanted to do, I do that everyday at my job and I stand beside my wife when she needs me. I'm only as strong as I am because of that woman, I love her so much. Once again thank you for awarding me this, I am truly grateful for it". Maya "you deserve it", Carina "I really didn't expect to receive any awards", Maya "if that's what you think. You might have a few more, I've see every name on the award list and you're name shows up a couple of times", Maya "this is the not the first time you'll be receiving an award and it definitely won't be the last time. You're amazing Carina, this is why you got it, you're outstanding and the lives you put before yours always makes a difference", Carina "I love you so much", Maya "I love you". Sam "mom, Hailey's having an attack. A bad one", Carina and Maya rushed to their daughter. Carina "hey baby, it's okay. We're here, we are right here", Carina "just breathe honey", Andy "is she okay", Carina "having a panic attack", Andy "do you need anything", Carina "not right now", Andy "okay", Andy left the room, Carina "just breathe baby. We're right here", Maya "she isn't having a panic attack she's having an allergic reaction, look at her leg", Carina "Andy. Is there anything here, you know in the food area anything that Hailey is allergic to", Andy "oh shoot", Carina "what is it", Andy rushed back to the food area and told the chef to stop making a certain dish since it had a food item Hailey was allergic to. Carina "where's her epipen, do you have it", Maya "let me check my bag", Hailey "mama", Carina "it's okay, Hailey try not to talk. Just take some slow breaths that's all. Babe did you find it, did you find her epipen", Maya "no, it's not in my bag", Sam "go in my bag and search for her epipen, it has to be in my bag, if not ask daddy if he has one with him", Sam "okay", Sam went to look through Carina's bag in search for the epipen, she was gonna give up when she found it at the bottom of the bag, she grabbed it and rushed back to her parents. Sam "here mama", Carina grabbed the epipen and stabbed Hailey in her thigh with it, when it didn't work Carina stabbed her again but in the other thigh. Hailey regained consciousness, Maya "drink this honey. It's just water baby", Hailey "okay mom", Carina "are you okay sweetie", Hailey "yeah, I'm okay", Carina "you gave me and mommy a scare. Go play with your sisters and be careful", Hailey "okay". Noa was in the bathroom when she came out to someone's hand over her mouth, taking her back to the bathroom. Noa "what are you doing here. I said I needed time, I can't do this right now", Shawn "I really wanted to see you. I came all this way to see you", Noa "you need to understand that what comes out of my mouth is my word and I mean it. I needed time and I still do", Shawn "come on babe please, don't be like that", Noa "Shawn let go of me. You're hurting me, Shawn. Shawn let me go, let me go", she cried, Noa "Shawn please. Let me go, get off of me", Shawn pushed Noa to the ground and locked the bathroom door. Noa "stop it. Let me go", Noa tried to open the door, but Shawn stopped her from doing so, Noa "please let me go. If you leave me alone I won't say a word", Shawn "shut up", he banged her head against the door, it almost knocked her out. Noa "let me go, let me go", she cried. Shawn unbuckled his pants, pulling them down, along with his boxers, he pulled Noa's skirt up, and pulled her panties, Noa "Shawn please stop, please let me go", Shawn shoved himself inside of her, Noa "ahhh", she squealed at the pain, Shawn raped her, she was so numb and couldn't believe it happened. Noa passed out from hitting her head earlier, and Shawn fled the party. Noa dropped to the floor in pain, and began crying, shaking, and was absolutely terrified. Her makeup was ruined and she crawled into the corner, Masha "Maya I can't find Noa, have you seen her", Maya "last time I saw her she told me she was going to the bathroom", Masha "okay", Avery "mommy I'm tired, I wanna go back to the hotel", Masha "hold on babe, I gotta find your sister. Go find mama", Avery "okay", Masha went looking around, and got to the bathroom. Masha "oh my gosh. Baby, Noa. Noa, baby talk to me. Can you hear me baby", Noa "mmm, mom", Masha "it's me baby. What happened? What happened to your head? Baby what happened", Noa "mommy Shawn raped me, he raped me. He came here, said he couldn't stand to be away from me. Mom, mm", Masha "shh. Listen I'm gonna get mama, stay here, lock this door", Avery "mommy I wanna go back to the hotel", Kyleigh "mom, where's Noa", Masha "listen I want you take her to the hotel, stay with her, me, mama and Noa are going to the hospital", Kyleigh "why what happened", Masha "just get back to the hotel", Avery "mommy", Masha "go with your sister", Kyleigh left with Avery. Maya "did you find her", Teresa "there you are, I was looking for you", Masha "we need to take Noa to the hospital, Shawn was here. Somehow he came here and he raped her, we have to take her to the hospital", Maya "oh my gosh. Do you want us to come", Masha "no way, and you miss this. You stay, I'll update you", Teresa followed Masha to the bathroom, Teresa "oh baby", Masha "we need to get her out of here", Teresa "okay come on". Teresa and Masha took their daughter to the hospital, and told the police everything. Maya and Carina along with some of the kids stood at the gala.

@ MayaDeLucaBishop@ CarinaDeLucaBishopWe had the best time celebrating at the annual firefighter gala, it so much fun with the kids, and our friends

@ MayaDeLucaBishop
@ CarinaDeLucaBishop
We had the best time celebrating at the annual firefighter gala, it so much fun with the kids, and our friends. Station 19 will always be our family, tonight was so special and the awards we got, we are so both incredibly grateful for the support.

@ MashaOfoia-Kozobrod@ TeresaOfoia-KozobrodThere are no words to describe what our daughter went through today, what was supposed to be a fun day and fun experience turned into the worst day of her life

@ TeresaOfoia-Kozobrod
There are no words to describe what our daughter went through today, what was supposed to be a fun day and fun experience turned into the worst day of her life. Shawn will never be forgotten for what he put her through. Noa will forever be traumatized and scarred for the rest of her life. Shawn brutally attacked our daughter and raped her, Noa suffered a concussion after he banged her head into the door. We aren't gonna talk too much about it, the most we ask for is prayers for our baby girl. Noa, me and mama love you so much!!