Chapter 71: Fun day for everyone!!

It was bright and early, the sun shined through the window of Daniella's bedroom, she squinted her eyes, rubbed them. Grabbing her phone and scrolling through her social media, Avery "Dani", Daniella "good morning my beautiful princess. Come here", she said and she uncovered herself a bit allowing Avery to climb in the bed with her, Daniella "how are you feeling love", Avery couldn't hold back her tears, Daniella "what's wrong with my baby", Avery "Hailey really scared me", Daniella "don't worry about that. I took you so you could get that out of your head. What do you wanna do today? I don't work today so we can spend the whole day together, just me and you", Avery "can we get breakfast", Daniella "now. It's a bit early", Avery "no. Not yet, I wanna stay in bed for a bit and cuddle", Daniella "we can cuddle for however long you want. Come here baby", Avery laid on Daniella's chest, playing with her tank top and sucking on her thumb. An hour later. Daniella had fallen asleep again along with her goddaughter who was still attached to her chest, her alarm went off. Daniella immediately turned it off, she carefully took her goddaughter off of her lying her back on the bed, Daniella goes to brush her teeth and use the bathroom. She turned the shower on, Avery "Dani", Daniella "I'm in the bathroom baby girl. What's up. Wanna get in the shower with me", Avery "yeah", Daniella "alright come on", she said as she closed the bathroom door. The two of them got in, Daniella "wait for me, I don't want you to fall. I'll go get your towel baby", Avery "okay". Daniella came back with the towel and wrapped her in it, Daniella "go get dressed and then come back to my room and I'll do your hair", Avery "you have to do the same hairstyle as me", Daniella "deal baby girl", Avery "okay", she said smiling so cutely. Daniella went to her room to get dressed, and waited for Avery to come back to her room. Daniella "you look so cute", Avery "thanks Dani", Daniella "so what were you thinking of doing for your hair", Avery "well I saw this style on Instagram", she said passing the phone to Daniella, Daniella "that's cute. Let's do it", Daniella quickly did Avery's hair and then Avery helped her do her hair the same. Daniella "so where do you wanna go first", Avery "breakfast. Can we go to Dunkin Donuts", Daniella "of course".

 Can we go to Dunkin Donuts", Daniella "of course"

(Avery and Daniella's outfit. They are wearing matching outfits)

 They are wearing matching outfits)

(Their matching hairstyle)

Once completely ready the two of them headed out the door and to Dunkin' Donuts. Daniella "what would you like princess? I'm gonna order it on my phone that way when we get there we can go in and out", Avery "I want the strawberry dragonfruit drink with less ice and three sugar", Daniella "what size darling and what to eat"? Avery "medium please, and sausage egg and cheese on a croissant", Daniella "okay", Daniella put in her order as well, getting the confirmation on her phone after she paid for it. After leaving Dunkin, Daniella "where do you want to go to next princess", Avery "I'm not sure", Daniella "there's gotta be something on that mind of yours, something you wanna do". Avery "can we go to five below", Daniella "sure. Let's go", Avery "are we taking your Tesla", Daniella "yep, hop on in girly", Avery "woah. This is so cool and pretty", Daniella "thanks", she said with a smile. Once they got to the mall in Jersey City, Daniella "there is no budget my princess. Get whatever and I mean whatever you want", Avery "really Dani, whatever I want", Daniella "yes. Whatever you want", Avery "thanks Titi", she said hugging her tightly. The two of them spent about an hour in the store, Daniella had never seen her niece so happy before, Daniella "where to next", Avery "can we go to Zara's please", she said in the sweetest shy voice, Daniella "of course. Let's put these bags in the car first and then we'll head there", Avery "okay", after putting the bags in the car from five below, they headed to Zara's.