Chapter 52: Moving to Los Angeles 1

*major smut warning*

Teresa and Masha had been going at it all morning. On and off, being intimate. (Teresa) "I want you to fuck me", (Masha) "woah. Language baby girl", Teresa "I'm just speaking my mind", (Masha) "in that case what do you want me to do again", (Teresa) "I want you to fuck me", (Masha) "take off your panties", she said as she kissed her girlfriend, slipping her tongue in her girlfriend's mouth. Masha inserted her finger right inside of her. (Teresa) "oh my gosh, babe. Please stop", (Masha) "no baby girl. You gotta let me finish. Lie down", Teresa climbed on the bed and laid down, (Masha) "open your legs baby girl", Teresa took her lace panties off and tossed them on the floor, she immediately opened her legs. The two of them started kissing, then Masha started sucking on her neck, eventually giving her a hickey, she continued and gave her a hickey on both of her breasts. Teresa was shivering, not in a bad way though. She shivered with every touch. Masha slid her tongue right inside, Teresa instantly gripped the bed sheets, and started moaning uncontrollably. (Teresa) "ahh ahhh", (Masha) "mmm mmm", (Teresa) "ohh. Mmm. Keep going, please don't stop. Fuck me harder, please fuck me", Masha slipped her tongue in once again but this time went faster. (Teresa) "ahh ahh. Ahh mmm, mmm. Get the vibrator", (Masha) "want the vibrator", (Teresa) "yeah", Masha went into the drawers and got the vibrator. (Masha) "how high baby girl", (Teresa) "medium", she said. Masha grabbed the vibrator and turned it on before placing in Teresa's sweet spot. She instantly moaned for some time, until she had came. (Teresa) "your turn", she said while flipping her over, dragging her hands up and down her body. (Teresa) "you want me to use anything on you or just use my finger", (Masha) "surprise me", Teresa smiled before going into the drawer containing their sex toys. She grabbed the dildo and put it on, (Masha) "oh you're doing freaky stuff on me huh", (Teresa) "hell ya", she said before kissing her girlfriend. After having sex, the two of them had been laying in bed. Masha was asleep, Teresa had been staring and admiring her girlfriend for the last few minutes. (Avery) "mommy", (Teresa) "yes baby. What", she said to her daughter who was covering her mouth. (Avery) "you and mom had sex", (Teresa) "how do you know that"? (Avery) "because the two of you are naked", (Teresa) "baby girl. What's up", (Avery) "can I talk to you", (Teresa) "of course baby", (Avery) "not in here", (Teresa) "okay. Where do you wanna talk", (Avery) "downstairs outside" (Teresa) "okay get your sweater and meet me by the front door", Teresa grabbed her phone and met up with Avery at the front. (Teresa) "what's going on baby girl", Avery froze unable to speak. (Teresa) "honey. You can tell me or mom anything. What's going on"? Avery climbed into her mom's lap and started crying, (Teresa) "mami what's wrong. Please tell me what is going on", Avery "is Masha my biological mother", (Teresa) "why are you asking me that. Of course she is", (Avery) "how come I look like you, I have your eyes. Your skin tone, your hair, well mine is curly but that's besides the point", (Teresa) "where is this coming from"? (Avery) "who's my mother, you or her", (Teresa) "we both of are", (Avery) "who's my biological mother", (Teresa) "I don't like your attitude", (Avery) "please mommy", (Teresa) "I shouldn't be telling you anything", (Avery) "so you're lying", (Teresa) "Masha was raped, she was constantly being abused by Kurt whenever he had the chance. She eventually lost the baby, at the time I was dating your mom, I was the one pregnant. I wasn't raped but I slept with the wrong person, and I got pregnant. I didn't give you up, I wasn't. Baby girl I promise you we didn't do this to hurt you", (Avery) "but you lied", (Teresa) "mom didn't want you to know just yet", (Avery) "why did you leave", (Teresa) "leaving was the hardest part, I told your mom I'd look after you when I could, she's to blame for that too. She left me because of all the pressure, you were caught up in the middle of it", (Avery) "so what you gave birth and left", (Teresa) "she made me leave", Avery got up and went straight to the room to waking up Masha. (Avery) "you lied to me. I hate you", (Masha) "what are you talking about", (Avery) "Teresa is my biological mother, why did you lie", (Masha) "you need to change your tone with me because I'm not your friend. Why would you tell her", (Teresa) "you didn't think she was going to find out somehow", (Masha) "Avery get your things. We are leaving", (Teresa) "are you serious. Can't you be an adult and just talk. She's been through enough, you can't keep doing this to her. She was gonna find out the truth, she's obligated to know", (Masha) "we could have done it together. We're a couple, we don't do things alone", (Teresa) "she asked me. What did you want me to lie about it", (Masha) "but you could have gotten me", (Teresa) "I'm sorry. But I'm not gonna sit here and feel guilty about telling our daughter the truth", (Masha) "Avery I don't know why you are still standing there, go get your things", (Teresa) "why are you leaving", (Masha) "because I need a few days".