Chapter 67: Wedding shopping 1

4,737,737 likes MashaKozobrodAn appreciation post for my beautiful lady

4,737,737 likes
MashaKozobrod
An appreciation post for my beautiful lady. It's like a dream come true having this amazing woman as my partner, she's so kind, so supportive and so outgoing. I can't wait to marry her, she's my best friend and there is nothing that I wouldn't do without her. She's the brightest star that shines in my sky, love her to pieces. She's the best fiancé ever and she's just the cutest and sweetest person ever. She's the best mommy to our girls, love you so much my beautiful sexy fiancé.
TeresaOfoia: I love you more beautiful, thx for the sweet post, can't wait to marry you my love
MayaDeLucaBishop: y'all are too cute 🥰

Maya "look at this picture Srna sent me", Carina "oh my goodness she's so cute. I'm so proud of her for being so brave, she's outgrowing that shyness", Maya "I know", Masha "has anyone seen my fiancé", Maya "girl, we all live in the house. How can't you not  find her", Masha "I don't know", Teresa "babe", Masha "yeah", Maya "I guess you found her", Masha "lol", Masha followed her fiancé back to their bedroom. Teresa "you were looking for me", Masha "yes", Teresa "you're so cute when your sick", Masha "hey, don't make fun of me", Teresa "I'm not pretty girl, I'm just saying I find it cute when you're sick and cranky", Masha "lol". Teresa "so I got you something", Masha "what", Teresa "I hope you like it".

Masha "babe

Masha "babe. Oh my goodness", Teresa "do you like it, I wanted to get you an upgrade. You're so special to me, and I want you to know how special you are to me and how much you mean to me. Our girls, our love, it's not something that I would change for the world. You're my everything, do you like it baby", Masha "I love it so much", Masha hugged her fiancé. Teresa "hold on getting a call from baby girl", Avery "hey mommy", Teresa "hey baby girl, why do you seem so down", Avery turned the camera, Teresa "are you at the hospital", Avery "yeah", Teresa "and is your godmother okay", Avery "she's okay. The heat kind of caused her to faint, and then on top of that her lyme disease made it worse and even more scary", Teresa "I'm sorry you had to witness that. Is she awake", Avery "yeah. Do you wanna talk to her", Teresa "yeah", Ashley "hey", Teresa "hey. How are you doing? Are you okay"? Ashley "yeah. I'm okay. Thanks to this amazing girl right here, she pretty much saved me. She put my patches on me immediately after I fainted and she called for an ambulance", Teresa "wow, Avery, great job", Avery "thanks mommy", Teresa "how are you feeling", Ashley "I'm okay. I'm feeling a bit better", Teresa "are you two having fun other than this hospital visit", Ashley "yeah", Avery "mommy I met her girlfriend, she's so cool and sweet", Ashley "yeah about that, I didn't mention to you that Tasia, my coworker, the one that plays Arabia is my girlfriend", Teresa "you know Avery is obsessed with her", Ashley "lol yeah, I'm aware I've seen the cute pics she has of us on her phone", Teresa "well I'm gonna let you rest, I will check in on you beauties later", Ashley "okay. Bye, love ya", Avery "bye mommy, bye momma", Masha "bye baby girl", Teresa "bye princess".