Chapter 45: Luna Park/Andy's accident

(Upon arriving at Coney Island)

Not even a few minutes after arriving at the amusement park, Masha felt sick. Lane started playing some carnival games with the girls while Maya checked on her sister. Maya "you okay", Masha "yeah, just a slight bit of dizziness", Kamri "mommy look what grandpa won for us", Maya "that's amazing", Carina took the girls to a ride while Lane checked in with his girls. Lane "Masha you okay", Masha "I feel dizzy", Lane "do you have any particular reason to why you are feeling like this", Masha "no. I can't think of anything right now", Avery "can we go on that mommy", Masha "your gonna get on that", Avery "yeah me and Hailey", Maya "you girls are really brave", Hailey and Avery got on the slingshot. The both of them screamed about two times before actually enjoying the thriller of the ride.

Maya "did you girls like the ride", Hailey "yeah", not even two hours of being in the amusement park Maya got a disturbing phone call

Maya "did you girls like the ride", Hailey "yeah", not even two hours of being in the amusement park Maya got a disturbing phone call. Maya "I'm gonna take this", Carina "okay", Maya "hello", "hi is this Maya", Maya "um yes. Who's speaking", Miranda "it's me Bailey", Maya "hey. What's going on", Miranda "Andy was in a car accident. Another car collided straight into hers, she's in critical condition", Maya "what. Where's Pruitt", Miranda "she's with Vic right now", Maya "I'm on my way", Carina "what's going on", Maya "you can all stay. I need to leave", Carina "what's going on. You're scaring me bellina", Maya "Andy got into a car accident", Carina "oh my god", the others didn't waste no time traveling back to Seattle with Maya for the sake of her best friend's life. Vic "you came", Maya "of course I did. Where are the others", Vic "they're out on a call right now", Maya "where's Pruitt", Vic "she's been sitting by Andy's locker the whole morning. She knows something is wrong", Maya went to the locker room, Maya "hey bubba", Pruitt "hi auntie Maya", Maya "are you doing okay sweets", Pruitt "want mama", Maya desperately had to hold back the tears for the sake of her niece. Maya's phone went off, Maya "hey", Miranda "Hey, so Andy is stabilized for now. You are free to come and visit her", Maya "could I bring Pruitt", Miranda "No. Not just yet, Andy has a ventilator on, her head is wrapped in gauze from her head injury, you do not want her to see her mother like this", Maya "okay, I'm on my way. Is it cool if Carina comes with me", Miranda "sure that is absolutely fine", Maya "okay. We'll be there shortly", Carina "do you girls wanna stay with your father while me and mama go visit Andy in the hospital", Evie "can we go with you", Maya "you girls do not wanna see aunt Andy right now. She's not doing too well on her own", Evie "please mommy", Maya "Evie, please don't make this harder than it already is. Usually I would allow any of you to come with us, but Andy is in really really bad shape. She's got bandages all over her, she's on a ventilator because she can't breathe on her own and there's a small chance she might not make it out of there. We don't want you girls coming because we do not need you all to her like that", Evie hugged Maya who started crying because of the sake of her best friend. Carina "alright girls behave for your father. We will be back soon", Evie "mommy", Maya "yes baby girl", Evie "tell Andy that we love her", Maya "we will. We most definitely will", Maya and Carina left the station and immediately headed over to Grey Sloan memorial. Miranda "hey", Maya "hey", Miranda "thanks for coming on short notice. I'm sorry you missed your chance at the amusement park today", Maya "we can go back anytime. I'm here because of Andy, and if it we're anyone else in the station I would still be here right now", Miranda "follow me. I'll take you to her room", Maya "okay", they followed Miranda and got her room. Carina "do you wanna go in first, without me? I'll be right here", Maya went straight into the room, crying at the sight of Andy lying in the hospital bed still unconscious from the accident. Maya "Andy you have to wake up. I'm in pain just looking at you".