Chapter 56: The House Party

It was seven at night when they arrived back in Los Angeles, taking a cab to their house. (Srna) "Masha. Oh my goodness. You're house is absolutely beautiful", (Masha) "thanks. This was Teresa's choice. I saw a few pictures before we moved here", (Srna) "she picked a very lovely place", (Masha) "yeah", she said approaching her front door with the key in her hand. The door was opened by a happy Avery, who was more than excited to see her aunt Srna, Srna spun her around. (Srna) "I missed my munchkin", (Avery) "I missed you more", (Hailey) "Srna", (Srna) "hi", (Hailey) "we missed you", (Srna) "I missed all of you too. I missed each and every one of your. So much".

4,332,453 likes MayaDeLucaBishopJust an appreciation post for my beautiful wife

4,332,453 likes
MayaDeLucaBishop
Just an appreciation post for my beautiful wife. Just look at how sexy my wife is, first of all I did not think me having a bad day at work would turn into me meeting the love of my life and the mama to our beautiful children. When I got into my accident at work it hurt her the most, she didn't know how to react. I'm so grateful for her, and everything she's ever done for me. She makes me a better me and I'm so appreciative of her. Carina I love you more than you'll ever know. I love you so much.
Maya "where are the girls", Carina "they have been playing in the yard the whole time", Maya "seriously, I didn't even noticed", Masha "lol. They are enjoying the nice weather, anyways where do we even start when it comes to decorating", Maya "let's just do little by little. We'll go from there", Masha "okay", Carina "the girls are out there having a blast", Maya "I hope they get so tired, fall asleep instantly. Well of course after they take a shower", Teresa "did you see the girls", Maya "yeah, they are in the yard", Teresa "I know they are. Have you seen what they are doing"? Maya "what do you mean"? Teresa "they are literally climbing on top of the play house set, we don't need another accident", Carina "girls be careful. We do not need to be going to the emergency room", Hailey "we're just playing", Carina "be careful, if not ya can all come back inside". The girls continued playing in the yard, eventually it back fired and one of them got hurt.
While the others continued getting the house ready, one of the girls instantly screamed. Maya "what the hell was that", Hailey "mom mom", Maya "what was that noise", Hailey "Kamri broke her arm", Masha "not this again. Oh my gosh", Evie "it's bad. It's really bad. Her arm is bent. She definitely broke her arm", Maya and Carina rushed out to the yard, Carina "oh my gosh", Maya "we have go right now", Maya instantly cried at the sight of her daughter's arm. Maya "call an ambulance", Teresa "I'm already on it", she called the ambulance. Teresa "they will be here in three minutes", Maya "oh baby. I'm so sorry", Kamri kept crying, she was in so much pain. Maya held her in her lap and covered her arm with a blanket so she wouldn't freak out as much. Hailey "Kamri your gonna be okay. Mama I'm sorry we didn't listen", Carina "girls we don't care if you play, but just make sure you be careful. This already happened to Avery and now your sister. Just please be careful", Hailey "okay", Evie "mommy the ambulance is here", Carina "ride with her. I'll stay here with them", Maya "are you sure", Carina "yes, go", Maya and Carina kissed, then Maya climbed into the ambulance with their daughter in her arms. "What happened", Maya "she fell. Please you do not wanna remove that", "we have to take a look. We have to alert the hospital of what we're dealing with", Maya "Kam I need you to look at me, and keep your eyes on mommy the whole time. Don't look at your arm", Kamri "but mommy", Maya "no, don't look at it. Keep those beautiful eyes on me", the paramedic quickly took a look at her arm, almost panicking not knowing what to think. Kamri "mommy", Maya "don't cry baby. Mommy's got you, mommy's got you", "we're here", the paramedic walked into with Maya to make sure she was okay with Kamri. "Her arm is broken right", Maya "yes", "okay we are just gonna quickly sign her in and then get you to a room. What's her name, age and date of birth", Maya "Kamri DeLuca Bishop, 7, August 18 2016", "alright, could I have her wrist", Maya "give her your wrist bubba", "alright follow me", Maya carried Kamri and followed the doctor to the room. Maya "I don't really wanna bother you but could you please tell a doctor to hurry. She's in so much pain and she's need medical attention immediately", "of course. I'll have a doctor come in a minute", Maya "thank you so much", Maya sat in the chair while Kamri was on the bed, Maya "baby look at mommy. How are you feeling", Kamri "it hurts so bad mommy. So bad", Maya "I'm sorry baby. Mommy wish she could make it all better", she kissed the top of her head, and the doctor arrived. "Hi. You must be Kamri", Kamri buried her face in her mom's arm, Maya "yeah this is Kamri", "could you tell me what happened to her"? Maya "she was playing in our yard with her older sisters and cousin, she fell off of the play house set", "how's her arm looking", Maya "it's pretty bad. I know it's broken but could she please have an X-ray", "of course, is she able to move her arm", Maya "no, she can't at all. It's bent", "okay so I'm gonna bring the machine over here so we don't have to move anymore", Maya "okay", within a few minutes her X-rays were complete. "Okay that are is definitely broken. It's pretty bad, so here's what I'm going to do. I'm gonna wrap in an ace bandage and in two days I want you to return and we will see if she needs a cast or emergency surgery", Maya "okay". "So before I wrap her arm I'm gonna sedate her with some medication", Maya "okay". Maya held Kamri's other hand as the doctor gave her the medicine, and she instantly fell asleep.