Chapter 91: Flying to DC/Reunion

4 AM bright and early, still dark outside, Maya's phone alarm went off first, Maya climbed out of bed and got all of the suitcases down to the front door. She started making breakfast, and called her sister. Masha "I really didn't understand why the flight leaves this early but I'm up. I'm up", Maya "are you the only one up so far", Masha "yeah all my kids and my wife are sleeping, like they are knocked out", Maya "I'm just making breakfast right now", Masha "yeah I should start doing that too, I'm also gonna pack snacks for each of them", Maya "have the kids ever been in a fight", Masha "not really, I'm kind of glad at that. They get along pretty well, I'm actually glad that dad is watching the babies because no offense I don't want them coming on this trip", Masha "no I'm absolutely with you on that one. Plus the babies won't understand the whole gala so it's better that they are staying with dad, listen call me back when everyone is up", Masha "okay". Carina "good morning bellina", Maya and Carina kissed, Maya "anyone up yet", Carina "no, I'm surprised Hailey or Sam aren't up", Hailey "haha mom", Carina "are you and Sam up", Hailey "yeah we are doing our makeup", Carina "okay", Maya goes to wake up Esme, Everleigh, and Kamri, Maya "you all get ready, Kamri if they need help, could you help them", Kamri "yeah".
Masha wakes up her kids Avery "mommy I'm tired", she cried, Masha "I know baby I know. But we've got an early flight to catch and I need you to wake up, you could go to sleep on the plane", Noa was also very tired, Teresa "are you okay", Masha "yeah, I'm good. It's just Noa and Avery is specifically very tired and I feel so bad. And they are so cranky", Teresa "yeah, I could see", Masha "girls I made breakfast come and eat, we are getting ready to leave soon", Avery "mommy I'm tired, I don't wanna eat", Masha "come here baby", Avery was more than tired, she was tired and wasn't feeling the best. Masha picked her up, Teresa "do wanna eat your breakfast on the plane", Avery nodded, Masha "listen baby girl mommy's gonna go get dressed, and so is mama. Why don't you go lay on the couch until we leave", Avery "okay", Masha "you two get ready", Kyleigh "okay mom", Noa "okay mom", after Masha got dressed she got Avery dressed, then she went on a phone call with her sister. Maya "hey", Masha "hey", Maya "hey. Is everyone up", Masha "yeah, we are all dressed, although two of my girls are very very tired", Masha "which two lol", Masha "Avery and Noa", Maya "well Hailey and Esme are really tired over here, our cab comes in like an half hour", Masha "okay, just text me when we are leaving", Maya "okay". Carina "how's your sister", Maya "she's fine, they are all up, getting ready. She said they are having breakfast", Carina "that's good, I'm so tired", Maya "lol, I'm so tired too but we've got an early flight because our time is not the same as Washington DC", Carina "yeah", Maya "the cab is on the way right now", Carina "alright everyone get their jackets on, we are getting ready to leave", Maya "come on, let's go. Jackets on, we are gonna get going soon, let's go. We've gotta get going", Masha and her family came over to the Maya's house to meet up for their trip. Maya "lol you wasn't lying about her being tired", Masha "they went to sleep a bit late last night, which is something I didn't plan on but it just happened", Maya "we'll that's our cab", Carina "that thing is huge", Maya "come on everyone in", a few minutes of a drive and they arrived at the airport to catch their flight. Through security they went, they sat on in the waiting area as they waited for the flight to start boarding. Just as the attendant announced the flight would start boarding people, Carina "come on let's go, everyone on the plane, and please sit with one another", everyone got on the plane together and then within fifteen minutes the plane took off in the air.