Chapter 57: Surgery or Not

Maya "did your alarm go off", Carina "no, why", Maya "I heard someone's alarm go off. That's why", Carina "maybe one of the girls. I don't know. Did Kamri actually sleep in her own bed last night"? Maya "surprisingly yes. That is how tired she was, she was so tired from having all that fun with her sisters", Carina "I meant to ask you about this. What happened with Evie yesterday", Maya "Hailey made a rumor but it actually turned out to be true. Hailey was teasing her because she has a boyfriend. Hailey was messing with her asking her about the girl she had a crush on. I went to talk to Evie, she felt sad because of how our community gets treated. And says that the boy she's dating is transgender. She said mommy I'm queer. She said she doesn't want to feel scared to be herself", Carina "I know she shouldn't have to. She's a beautiful girl, we are supposed to make life better for them. What time did your sister leave"? Maya "Teresa left a bit earlier because Avery was getting very tired, and she was acting how Kamri and Eve act when they get all attached, you know grabby hands", Carina "yeah. I think I noticed yesterday when she was holding onto Teresa's arm, she was just being adorable", Maya "speaking of Masha I should call her, she was pretty wasted. Lol. So wasted I had to drop her off in a car when she lives like ten minutes from us", Carina "that is hilarious".

(At Masha's)
Teresa "you okay", she said laughing at her fiancé. Masha "don't laugh. My head hurts, my body hurts, I got so wasted", Teresa "you sure did", Teresa "take this. Drink lots of water, and their is a bubble bath patiently awaiting you", Masha "ugh. Thanks, you're the best babe", Teresa kissed Masha on the head. Masha "is Avery still sleeping", Teresa "yeah. I'll make breakfast. By the way Ciara is coming over with another one of my friends", Masha "okay. I'm okay as long as they don't hit on you", Teresa "they both are in committed relationships, as so are me and you". Masha "okay let me get in the shower before I have one of those days", Teresa "love you", Masha "love you too". Teresa had to stop cooking to tend to their daughter, who randomly caught a fever. She had been holding her for a few minutes while managing to continue cooking breakfast. Teresa "baby do you wanna lay down", Avery "no mommy", Teresa "princess. Mommy needs to finish cooking", Avery "mmm", she mummed before tugging on her mom's tank top.
Maya "girls let's go. Today is cleaning day. I want everyone's room spotless, I want everyone's laundry bin. After Evie, Sam, Hailey, Kingston go to mommy for hair wash, Kamri, Everleigh and Canyon with me. Is everything clear. And no arguing", the girls went to do what they had to do. Carina "are you gonna drop off Posie and Monroe", Maya "maybe not until tomorrow. Avery has a fever, Teresa texted me, my sister doesn't even know", Carina "why doesn't your sister know", Maya "because she's in the shower. She's been in the shower. She's hungover so she needed a little her time", Carina "lol".

(New headshots for the girls)