Chapter 87: Happy Valentine's Day/Gender Reveal pt2

9,939,939 likes MayaDeLucaBishopMy beautiful sister for her latin competition, she looks so beautiful

9,939,939 likes
MayaDeLucaBishop
My beautiful sister for her latin competition, she looks so beautiful. Love my beautiful baby sister, she's my world. Love this girl so much!!

Carina "hey what's wrong", Evie "scared, nervous, I feel butterflies in my stomach", Carina "you'll be fine baby girl, I'm right here", Evie "I'm just nervous mama", Carina "you'll be fine baby", "you must be Evie", Evie "yes", "is this mom", Evie "yeah, I would like her to stay", "okay, she's more than welcome", Evie "thank you", "so today you wanted a ultrasound to check in and you wanna find out the gender", Evie "yes", "okay just lie down for me", Evie "mom", Carina "Evie I'm right here honey", "baby's healthy. The head is right there, your baby is doing very well. As for the gender of your baby, you are having a baby girl", Carina hugged Evie, they were so happy. Ash "I'm sorry I'm late. I rushed here from school, they excused me for the rest of the day. I'm so sorry", Carina "hey, it's alright", Ash "how are you, are you good", Evie "yeah I'm good. Really good", "is this your baby's father", Evie "yeah, my fiancé", "would you like to know the gender of your baby", Ash "yes, I would love to know", "it's a girl. Congratulations", Ash "thank you", Ash kissed Evie, they were so happy. After their appointment, they headed back to the house. Maya "how did it go", Carina "it went great, it really did. We got some news", Maya "what kind of news", Carina "the gender of the baby", Maya "you found out the gender of the baby", Evie "yeah", Maya "what's the gender of the baby", Evie "its a girl mom", Maya "congratulations baby", Evie "are we still having a gender reveal party still right", Maya "of course, why don't you and Ash go rest while me and mama get everything set up", Evie "okay, thanks mom", Maya "you're welcome baby", Carina "I'm gonna work on the treats", Maya "okay baby". Hailey "mom can I please talk to you", Carina "are you okay baby", Hailey "yeah, I just really wanna talk to you", Carina "where do you want to talk at", Hailey "you're room please. But just you mom", Carina "okay, baby come on", Carina and Hailey went to the room. Carina "what's going on baby", Hailey lifted the sleeves of her sweater, Carina "Hailey Marie what the", Hailey "shh mama", Carina "Hailey why. Why did you do this to yourself? How long have you been doing this to yourself"? Hailey shrugged her shoulders, Carina "Hailey Marie. How long"? Hailey "mama please", Carina "Hailey you ask me to come and talk to you, now that I am here talking with you, I need you to tell me how long this has been going on and why is this going on", Hailey "1 year", Carina "a year, a year. You waited a whole year to tell me this, are you kidding me. Are you kidding me, a year. Why, why are you doing this"? Hailey "because I've been getting bullied, like really bad", Carina "bullied, bullied by who", Carina "these stupid girls in my class", Carina "we don't call people names missy, you should know better than to be talking like that", Hailey "what, who's side are you on? Carina "it's not about sides Hailey, but they are picking on me for no reason mama. They've thrown milk all over my clothes, they've dumped my backpack, they've put gum in my hair, they've shoved me into lockers, the wall. Mama they do so much to me", Carina "but why haven't you told me this sooner", Hailey "because there was no point, I mean the teachers don't even do anything about the situation just make it worse", Carina "baby, these cuts are scaring me, if you keep doing this you are gonna have to go to the hospital if you keep it up", Hailey "please no mom. Please don't make me go to the hospital", Carina "give me the blades or whatever you've been using to hurt yourself", Hailey "fine", Hailey gave Carina her box of blades, Hailey "mama there's one more thing", Carina "what could be worse than what you already told me", Hailey "I haven't been eating lunch", Carina "that makes no sense, me and mom pack lunch for all of you", Hailey "that's the only way I could get them to leave me alone", Carina "Hailey you've been cutting yourself and starving yourself. No wonder you look so damn skinny. Come here please", Hailey went over to her mom, Hailey "I'm sorry mama", Carina "it's okay baby. We are gonna have to tell mom about this but after the gender reveal", Hailey "I know mom", Carina "please don't do something like this ever again. You scared the heck out of me", Hailey "I'm sorry mom. I didn't mean to scare you", Carina "it's okay, just go get yourself ready for the gender reveal", Hailey "okay mom", Maya "hey babe is everything okay? You left the kitchen so I thought I'd ask you what happened", Carina "something you really don't wanna know", Maya "what do you mean, I wouldn't wanna know", Carina "Hailey's been self harming herself and she's been starving herself because of some stupid bullies", Maya "what. Are you serious", Carina "yeah but I told her we'll talk after the gender reveal", Maya "okay. Let's finish up so we could get this thing started", Carina "okay".