Chapter 95: What went down that day?

*This chapter will talk a lot about what happened to Noa and maybe have a few flashbacks*

Noa was trying to forget everything that happened that day, the whole thing. She didn't want no memory of it in her mind but no matter what she did, it lived in her mind. Kyleigh "how are you feeling? Mom told me to come and check on you", Noa shrugged her shoulders, Kyleigh "why are you being so quiet", Noa "I don't wanna talk", Kyleigh "what even happened that day", Noa "Shawn raped me", Kyleigh "what. He did what", Noa "please I don't wanna talk about it right now. I can't get his face out of my head, all the words that came out of his mouth that day. Leading up to what happened, I don't like it". Kyleigh wrapped her arms around her younger sister. Masha "hey I'm going to the gym for about an hour. Keep an eye on Avery and Noa", Kyleigh "I will mom", Masha "especially Noa", Kyleigh "I know mom". Masha left to go to the gym.

@ MashaOfoia-KozobrodNothing better than a little gym time

Nothing better than a little gym time. Mommy needs time off too. Don't get me wrong I move being a mother, but sometimes we all need a day off or just a break.
@ TeresaOfoia-Kozobrod: I love you so much. You are so damn sexy I can't even focus right now. Love you baby girl!!

@ TeresaOfoia-Kozobrod: mirror selfie for the wife, I've been at work all morning and really wanna get home to her and the kids

@ TeresaOfoia-Kozobrod: mirror selfie for the wife, I've been at work all morning and really wanna get home to her and the kids. But I'm stuck here lol, I love you Masha!! 🩷🩷
@ MashaOfoia-Kozobrod: I love you too baby. Missing you so much right now! ❤️❤️

(Group chat 💬)
Carina: is Noa doing okay?
Masha: she's terrified, she hasn't left her room since we got back home. I'm sorry we left
Maya: woah, don't be sorry. It's fine. It wasn't done on purpose.
Masha: she's so traumatized, there's not even a word to describe how she's feeling. Where's Teresa?
Masha: working
Carina: did she get a rape kit?
Masha: did that four times already, I'm not putting her through that again.
Maya: does Shawn have anything to say for himself
Teresa: that boy better just keep his mouth shut, he's not longer allowed to be around Noa. And we already changed her school
Maya: hey, did you leave work?
Teresa: yeah, on my way home to the kids, Kyleigh is calling me, and her to the chat.
*Kyleigh was added to the chat*
Kyleigh: Noa locked herself in the bathroom.
Masha: what, did she take anything with her?
Kyleigh: she has a knife with her.
Teresa: tell her to come out of there right now.
Kyleigh: she won't, the water is running
Teresa: Masha are you closer?
Masha: in the car now.
Kyleigh: mom hurry.
*Masha has left the group chat*