Chapter 48: Getting Masha's kids back

*smut warning*

(Srna) "your back", (Masha) "not for long", (Teresa) "I'll be waiting out here", (Masha) "okay", (Srna) "tell me what's going on", (Masha) "Kelvin cheated on me. Took the kids from me. I can't be here right now", (Srna) "we can help", (Masha) "please not now", (Teresa) "babe. Maya wants us to meet her at the courthouse", (Masha) "okay", (Srna) "babe", (Masha) "Srna not now. Seriously", Teresa and Masha met up with Maya and Carina at the courthouse along with Kurt. "So tell me Kelvin what was your reason for your taking full custody of your Masha's children when the two of you were co-parenting", (Kelvin) "I just wanted full custody that's all", "when is Masha supposed to see her children", (Kelvin) "when I allow her to", (Teresa) "your honor. He can't exactly just take custody of our kids, his name isn't listed on the birth certificates. Also he isnt her biological father, so he shouldn't even have rights to have full custody", "is her biological father present", Kurt "I am your honor. I recently was able to be released from prison and got parole. With all do respect I believe my daughter Avery Kozobrod should be released from Mr Ong's custody and she be back with her parents Masha Kozobrod and Teresa Ofoia. I believe this is the best fit for Avery and not only Avery but for Posie and Monroe as well", (Kelvin) "that's bullshit and you know it", "language please. That's enough, I hereby grant full custody of all three children to both Masha Kozobrod and Teresa Ofoia", (Kelvin) "that's not even close to fair", "yeah it is", (Teresa) "your honor I would also want a restraining order against him", "done".

A few days later.
The kids were all at summer camp, but the littles were with Andy and Ryan again. Masha and Teresa had been making out in the kitchen,  Teresa was on the counter, Masha dug her nails into her girlfriend's back, the two of them kept kissing until their intimacy became more juicy. Masha slipped her hand into Teresa's panties, Masha started rubbing her hands all over her vagina, Teresa made Masha squeeze her breasts, after entering the bedroom, they locked the door. Teresa took her shorts off and her panties off, tossing them across the room. She lied on the bed, Masha took her bra off and climbed on top her. (Masha) "open your legs", (Teresa) "why", (Masha) "you'll see", Teresa opened her legs and Masha immediately slid her tongue right in. Teresa instantly moaned, Teresa tried to close her legs since Masha was almost finished but she kept them long enough to stay open. (Teresa) "use the vibrator", (Masha) "you sure", (Teresa) "yes", she said moaning as her girlfriend squeezed her breasts, turning her on.

(Maya) "oh my gosh", (Carina) "they are so loud"' Carina and Maya were cracking up. (Carina) "by the way that girl looks so familiar", (Maya) "who Masha's girlfriend", (Carina) "yeah", (Maya) "that's because she's in like four of Chris Brown's music videos", (Carina) "is she the girl in the elevator in the privacy video", (Maya) "yeah. That's just one of them that she's in", (Carina) "what other ones is she in", (Maya) "she's in the pills and automobile, wobbled up and questions", (Carina) "she must be that good", (Maya) "yeah. She dances with a lot of artists".
Morning
Carina was making French toast, everyone loved when Carina made breakfast because she was so good at it. (Masha) "morning", (Carina) "morning", (Maya) "morning", (Masha) "why are you both looking at me like that", (Maya) "have fun last night", (Masha) "you heard us", (Maya) "um yeah. The two of you were being so loud", Masha covered her mouth, "sorry", (Maya) "you know Carina said your girlfriend looks familiar", (Masha) "yeah. How so", (Maya) "because she the dancer that dances in Chris Brown's music videos", (Masha) "oh yeah. That's her alright. Anyways me and her are filming a video, so I'll see ya in a bit", (Maya) "okay", Masha went to her room and sat on the bed next to her girlfriend. Teresa turned on her camera for the video, (Teresa) "So I'm gonna get my girlfriend's reaction to me dancing in Chris Brown music videos. Which do you wanna watch first", (Masha) "privacy", (Teresa) "okay", Teresa put on the music video, Masha had never been so shocked. (Avery) "mommy", (Masha) "who dropped you off, it's a bit early for you to be back home, don't you think", (Avery) "I didn't feel well. I asked Srna to pick me up", (Masha) "why Srna and not one of us", (Avery) "I tried calling you both, but neither one of you answered", (Teresa) "we're sorry honey", (Avery) "it's okay", (Teresa) "what's bothering you", (Avery) "I keep feeling lightheaded", (Teresa) "why don't you lay down. Can we talk about something", (Masha) "um sure. Don't say it like that. Your scaring me", Teresa gave their daughter her phone as they left the room to the talk. (Teresa) "let's go on the balcony", (Masha) "okay. Is everything okay", (Teresa) "everything is fine. I was wondering if you would move with me to Los Angeles", (Masha) "move", (Teresa) "I know it sounds like a lot, and I don't want you to feel pressured into doing it. I'm just asking you, when you are ready, I'll be here to listen", (Masha) "of course I'll go with you", (Teresa) "are you sure. What about your job and your sister", (Masha) "I have somewhere else I can work, and as for my sister she'll be okay. I wanna be with you", she said hugging her girlfriend. (Teresa) "I also wanted to ask you if you and the kids would come on tour with me as I'm dancing for Chris Brown", (Masha) "we'd love to", (Maya) "could I ask you something alone please", (Masha) "sure, baby I'll be right back", (Teresa) "okay". (Masha) "what's going on", (Maya) "moving. You can't be serious", (Masha) "I know you want me here but what about the safety of my children. I can't stay here forever, you are acting like I can't call or come to visit and all that", (Maya) "won't be the same", (Masha) "No it won't but I'm safe with her Maya. You have to give her a chance. I wanna be with her, and I want the best for my kids", (Maya) "I'm not worried about her and I know you love her but what if he goes after you and everything you built. Your kids, Teresa", (Masha) "that's not gonna happen", (Teresa) "you ready", (Masha) "I'll be back in a few", (Maya) "have fun you two", (Masha) "We will", the two of them left for a little mother daughter date".