1

Taehyung Pov :

Taehyung Pov :

I'm standing in the middle of the large field full of beautiful flowers warm breeze hitting my tan skin, Soft hair blowing in the air, Hands fold infront of my chest, eyes closed enjoying the warm breeze.

"Pup..! " Called someone from behind.

The voice that is familiar . I turn around after opening my eyes only to see that indeed the voice is familiar, the person who called came running to me with the biggest bunny smile on his face which also brought a smile upon my face, my favourite smile which I adore so much , the smile every time I see quickens my heart beat , stomach filled with stupid butterflies .

The person hug me tight cutting my inner thoughts I also hug him back with a big grin on my face.

After a moment he spoke " what are you doing here pup ?" Without breaking our hug.

I just sighed and tighten my grip around his neck and snuggle more in his neck , " I'm waiting for you bun, waiting for you to come and hold me tight in your embrace" i replied .

He chuckles at my reply and crasses my hair and kissed my head I closed my eyes enjoying his warm embrace .
Enjoying the comfortable silence, sniffing his masculine smell which help to calm me.

After a moment " look at me pup " he spoke still not breaking the hug. I sighed and look up at him he smiled his bunny smile and i return back the smile. He lean to kiss my forehead lovingly then after a moment lean back and crasses my cheek .

We were seeing in each other eyes lovingly, he leans down slowly and I closed my eyes with a little smile waiting for the beautiful feeling.

"Wake up pup " i frowned "huh" i replied confused and opened my eyes to see there is no one in front of me.."were he's gone..??" I mumbled and look around to find him, ran here and there but he's not anywhere, the whole field is empty again .

My heartbeat quickens and I just closed my eyes in frustration.

"Wake up ..! Wake up...! Mommy is calling ..! Mommy is calling..! " Suddenly a sound startled me confusedly i look around and run around to find the source of sound but I can't find it and slowly the sound getting loud " wake up..! " I closed my eyes and cover my ears with my hands . I open my eyes again and uncovered my ears when the sound stop . I sigh in releif but that didn't long last.

The sound came back "Wake up..!" "Wake up...!" I cover my ears again " stop it please" i plead but it didn't work.i feel dizzy a little tear escape my eyes i tightly closed my eyes. Then open again but close again that happen few times until it all got black. I get unconscious.

"Wake up..! "

"Mommy is calling...!"

"Mommy is calling....!"

"Wake up...!"

"Mommy is calling...!"

I slowly opened my eyes to see sunlight coming from open window which is directly hitting my face I turn around and Coverd my head with pillow so I can block that annoying sound but where is that sound coming.